+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Fringe Fans out there?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Any Fringe Fans out there?

I've been watching Fringe since season one and I think it has some of the best writing on TV. It accomplishes a lot of things that other shows have tried and failed to do. Anyone else watch?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Any Fringe Fans out there?

Yes, I watch. But I work on friday nights and must resort to DVR. It has been a very interesting show and I think they have handled the two dimension thing very well without going overboard.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Yes, I watch. But I work on friday nights and must resort to DVR. It has been a very interesting show and I think they have handled the two dimension thing very well without going overboard.
    Well I figured the fans of the show here would be few and far between, lol. They did do a great job with the 2nd dimension but I'm even more impressed with how they have transitioned past that story line. Do you catch the message in the glyphs going to each commercial break?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Well I figured the fans of the show here would be few and far between, lol. They did do a great job with the 2nd dimension but I'm even more impressed with how they have transitioned past that story line. Do you catch the message in the glyphs going to each commercial break?
    No I never paid attention enough.

No I never paid attention enough.
    There is a code for each glyph, each one represents a letter of the alphabet that spells out a word related to the show. The method to crack the code used to decipher the glyphs was used in one of the early episodes to help solve a case. There have also been hidden glyphs in episodes of the show, of course I know you know to look for the Watchers in each episode.

Yeah, I have seen the Watchers. So, do the glyphs say when Peter is coming back?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Yeah, I have seen the Watchers. So, do the glyphs say when Peter is coming back?
    SPOILER ALERT

He came back at the end of the last episode. In the previews for the next episode, nobody remembers him, but he remembers everything.

+ Reply to Thread