+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fire Trucks at Ruston High - 10-19-11

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Fire Trucks at Ruston High - 10-19-11

Nobody appears to be worried.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Re: Fire Trucks at Ruston High - 10-19-11

My son sent me a message that they had evacuated and were now returning to class.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    My son sent me a message that they had evacuated and were now returning to class.
    I'll bet he is bummed about that.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

He's 16 so he is bummed about everything that doesn't ware a skirt or have antlers! Come to think of it so am I....

Turns out some kid set one or more fires in the stairwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    Turns out some kid set one or more fires in the stairwell.
    Heard that. He apparently was a very poor arsonist. I don't think the quality of the arsonist makes a difference in sentencing, though. That guy is looking a two counts of aggravated arson. He better hope he is still a minor.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

he was buring some political flyers or something is what I heard.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    They got bailed out! We got sold out!

Occupy RHS!

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    ll

On a bulletin board.

P.S. Champ967, the ll may have a hidden meaning.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    ll

On a bulletin board.

P.S. Champ967, the ll may have a hidden meaning.
    My sources say a black helicopter landed briefly at Bearcat Stadium.

I dont have the proof yet, but will soon ...

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    My sources say a black helicopter landed briefly at Bearcat Stadium.

I dont have the proof yet, but will soon ...
    It was a drone the size of a mosquito. It is amazing how things get blown out of proportion.

It turns out God told him to do it. That changes everything.

+ Reply to Thread