+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments on the POTUS killing a Terrorist?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Comments on the POTUS killing a Terrorist?

With this dominating the news today and presumably this weekend, no comments on here about this so far. The expected faux outrage from the left was expected. CNN was running headline "Trump was eating ice cream as drone strike occurred". LOL.. poor CNN.. Trump was probably having 2 scoops of ice cream. Iraqi road flavor..

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Comments on the POTUS killing a Terrorist?

Obama's head probably exploded when he found out his USA hating friend's entire body exploded.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Only comment required......”GOOD!”

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

To be fair, he was no more responsible for killing this scumbag than old mom-jeans was for eliminating OBL. Thank goodness we have REAL intelligence gathering (not the political type we have seen the results of lately) and REAL military people with the preservation of life and liberty as their goals to keep this America thing going.

Now if we can just stop the dems from publicly supporting the folks that kill and injure Americans we will be a long way toward healing what is destroying us.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

So, we should expect Dems to come out praising Trump for this move, right? After all, they accused him of being Putin’s puppet. Then Putin comes out against this air strike. He didn’t do what Putin wanted! High five libbies!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Well within the rules of war to take him out. He was a monster and I’m glad he’s gone.

Dems are already questioning the optics of sending the articles in the middle of the conflict.

Will be interesting to see if Iran does anything more than talk.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Typical dems just playing politics. They hate this country, they only love themselves and their craving for power. Disgusting.

As you know, from reading this board, I am no fan of obummer. But I congratulated him, even praised him, for taking out those Somalian pirates holding that ship captain, and I praised him for taking out Bin Laden. I said then, and repeat here, the easiest thing to have done was to use cruise missles to obliterate the compound but obummer understood the world would demand proof and thus sending in the Navy Seals was ordered. Both of those actions were necessary and were the right things to do.

Note the absence of "congrats" from our resident libs on this action. Despicable.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Oh, and another reminder...as you know I am a fan of Trump. But I was quick to express my dissatisfaction with the way he handled our withdrawal from the Sryian-Turkish border region, leaving the Kurds vulernable to attacks. I am not against withdrawing our troops, getting them out of harm's way, but that particular incident was not handled properly, IMO. It caught the Kurds by surprise, no time to prepare properly. That was (is) my concerns. Trump did NOT handle that the way he should have, and I criticized him for it.

But then, that is why I have credibility and our lib friends, especially Goosey, have none.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

On October 3, 2017, Trump's then-Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee that Iran was adhering to the nuclear agreement. When Sen. Angus King, an independent, asked Mattis whether he believed the deal was in US national security interests, Mattis replied, "Yes, Senator, I do."

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

From Joseph Lieberman (a Democrat):

He also called the nuclear agreement a bad deal, because it gave Iran "for nothing over $100 billion, which they distributed to terrorist groups around the Middle East and the world."Further, economic sanctions imposed by Congress also were already effective, Lieberman said."It put the brakes on for a short period of time," Lieberman said of the agreement. "In some ways, it legitimized them to [start] developing nuclear weapons after 10 or 12 years. Well, I'm glad President [Donald] Trump broke out of that agreement and now we see what they're doing."

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    From Joseph Lieberman (a Democrat):

He also called the nuclear agreement a bad deal, because it gave Iran "for nothing over $100 billion, which they distributed to terrorist groups around the Middle East and the world."Further, economic sanctions imposed by Congress also were already effective, Lieberman said."It put the brakes on for a short period of time," Lieberman said of the agreement. "In some ways, it legitimized them to [start] developing nuclear weapons after 10 or 12 years. Well, I'm glad President [Donald] Trump broke out of that agreement and now we see what they're doing."
    Lieberman left the DNC in 2008

2006...still need an edit feature in the mobile version

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Lieberman left the DNC in 2008
    Yep. But my point wasn't really that Lieberman was a dem or what he thought, it was just that making a point by highlighting the "opinion" of another person is really weak and not much of an argument.

Just because Mattis thought something did not make it inarguable. Same for Lieberman. I hope there are always opinions on both sides of an argument, and that those opinions are not based on party affiliation.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I don’t think anyone knows where this leads, but it sure seems like the opposite of what Trump promised about withdrawing troops from the region.

Quote Originally Posted by guisslapp View Post
    i don’t think anyone knows where this leads, but it sure seems like the opposite of what trump promised about withdrawing troops from the region.
    ​tds !!!

+ Reply to Thread