+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Hollywood Double Standard

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Another Hollywood Double Standard

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Exactly. I don’t care about defending her. I may share her concern about elected officials acting based on the voices in their head. We may disagree on virtually everything else, including Jesus, which she seems to believe in.
    But you obviously do care as you are actually defending her. It is because she agrees with your hatred of Trump and now of Pence and hence is part of your tribe therefore worthy of your defense.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    But you obviously do care as you are actually defending her. It is because she agrees with your hatred of Trump and now of Pence and hence is part of your tribe therefore worthy of your defense.
    Not defending her. Just agreeing with one thing - and only one thing - she said.

Tribalism is about agreeing with pretty much everything your group thinks and sometimes even changing your previously held beliefs to conform to the behaviors of your leaders.

I would bet there are a significant number of people in the anti-Trump tribe that are much more accepting of auditory hallucinations. I think that is crazy whether you are liberal, conservative, or libertarian.

Tribalism is about accepting behavior of your elected officials when it is similar to that of which you were critical of when your guy was not in office.

Tribalism is about believing transparency above all else when it serves the interest of your guy, but not supporting the same rationale when it works against your guy.

Or opposing deficit spending when one guy is in office, but not when your guy is in office.

Or hating all liars except the liars in your party.

Or demanding accountability for the honesty and integrity of all agencies that are critical of the president but not demanding the same honesty and integrity from the White House.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Not defending her. Just agreeing with one thing - and only one thing - she said.

Tribalism is about agreeing with pretty much everything your group thinks and sometimes even changing your previously held beliefs to conform to the behaviors of your leaders.

I would bet there are a significant number of people in the anti-Trump tribe that are much more accepting of auditory hallucinations. I think that is crazy whether you are liberal, conservative, or libertarian.
    My point is that you have hearsay evidence of auditory hallucinations, but since is is about a target of your hate, you run with it and defend her "mental illness" claim as obviously true. Tribalism.

Tribalism is about accepting behavior of your elected officials when it is similar to that of which you were critical of when your guy was not in office.

Tribalism is about believing transparency above all else when it serves the interest of your guy, but not supporting the same rationale when it works against your guy.

Or opposing deficit spending when one guy is in office, but not when your guy is in office.

Or hating all liars except the liars in your party.

Or demanding accountability for the honesty and integrity of all agencies that are critical of the president but not demanding the same honesty and integrity from the White House.
    I don't limit it to elected officials, you continuously refuse to hold the same standards because, in this issue, you agree with your tribe.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

What is my “hearsay” evidence?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Other tribal characteristics: being so consumed with hate for someone you believe has injured your tribe that you ignorantly believe everything negative that is spoken about that person and believe any reports of shortcomings of your own tribe are nothing more than distractions from the allegations related to the person you hate.

What is my “hearsay” evidence?
    I figured you legal experience would allow you to see the hearsay evidence.

Hearsay

A statement made out of court that is offered in court as evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted.

I get that there is no court here, but you are using a suggestion from a third party to confirm your bias to your alleged diagnosis.

I figured you legal experience would allow you to see the hearsay evidence.

Hearsay

A statement made out of court that is offered in court as evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted.

I get that there is no court here, but you are using a suggestion from a third party to confirm your bias to your alleged diagnosis.
    I do know what hearsay is which is why I was questioning your use of it. Which hearsay statement were you saying I was using to prove the truth of my statement?

The whole point of hearsay is that it is a rule of evidence to prevent a court from accepting as evidence a statement from an out of court declarant as truth without that declarant being available to be cross-examined.

I do know what hearsay is which is why I was questioning your use of it. Which hearsay statement were you saying I was using to prove the truth of my statement?

The whole point of hearsay is that it is a rule of evidence to prevent a court from accepting as evidence a statement from an out of court declarant as truth without that declarant being available to be cross-examined.
    I get that, I was more concerned with your gleeful acceptance of Behar's "mental illness" suggestion based on what Omarosa said. You hate Pence and gladly accept the worst about him.

I get that, I was more concerned with your gleeful acceptance of Behar's "mental illness" suggestion based on what Omarosa said. You hate Pence and gladly accept the worst about him.
    Certainly wouldn’t rely on anything Behar said regarding mental health and would never offer her opinion of anything as evidence that what she said is true.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I've got to admit that Guisslapp defending Hollywood hypocrites is a new low for him and is really pretty rich........

Here's a new one by another liberal bimbo.

Backlash erupts after Handler blames Republicans for Florida school shooting

CHELSEA STIRS CONTROVERSY

Backlash erupts after Handler blames Republicans for Florida school shooting

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

what a low life

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And the continued results and downpour of the anti-God, Anti-moral leftist Hollywood continues.

OSCAR PRESIDENT ACCUSED OF SEX HARASSMENT...

+ Reply to Thread