+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oct. 29 West Monroe Game

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Oct. 29 West Monroe Game

Yep. October 29th is on a Saturday. Tech AND ulm have home games (both homecoming) at 2:30 and 3:00. West Monroe game is at 7:00. Surprised that lsu has an open date?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Oct. 29 West Monroe Game

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Yep. October 29th is on a Saturday. Tech AND ulm have home games (both homecoming) at 2:30 and 3:00. West Monroe game is at 7:00. Surprised that lsu has an open date?
    Why are they playing a game on Saturday?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Because they're West Monroe... They do whatever the hell they want to do.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Shows will blame it on the other team, some rinky dink TV broadcast, or some such. That's two saturday games for WM this year. Both games were when Tech and ulm had home games.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Shows will blame it on the other team, some rinky dink TV broadcast, or some such. That's two saturday games for WM this year. Both games were when Tech and ulm had home games.
    Gotta love our most loyal alumn! *sarcasm

Gotta love our most loyal alumn! *sarcasm
    He made it over for the track team recognition. They named every team member in attendance except Shows. Seems that the introductions are pre-recorded and Shows was too busy to let them know he was going to grace them with his presence so they did not include his name.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

They are playing a team from Florida. Cocoa, I believe.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

...and Stonybridge plays at Rabb's at 8pm that same night.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Also opening day of deer season! I may be hated,but I admit I'll be in the woods!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    ...and Stonybridge plays at Rabb's at 8pm that same night.
    I lost my Stoneybridge t shirt and cd to an ex. Will these be available?

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

yep!

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    Also opening day of deer season! I may be hated,but I admit I'll be in the woods!
    Yep, that sucks.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Don needs to start thinking about their gate receipts. I attended the WM/RHS game friday which is usually packed and that was the smallest WM home crowd I've seen since the early 90's. I have to think it's going to be much less this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Don needs to start thinking about their gate receipts. I attended the WM/RHS game friday which is usually packed and that was the smallest WM home crowd I've seen since the early 90's. I have to think it's going to be much less this Saturday.
    Arrogant folks don't thing like that. I agree though. It hurts his gate more than it hurts Tech and nlulm.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

MAD--I fully expect you to attend BOTH games, as will I.

+ Reply to Thread