+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2011 Tech Fall World Series

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

2011 Tech Fall World Series

The Louisiana Tech Baseball Fall World Series is scheduled to start on Friday, October 28 @ 6:00 pm at Pat Patterson Park. The format changes from last year in that it will be a 5 game series instead of 7 games and each game will be 7 innings in length. The rosters for the teams have now been selected(see below). Everyone is invited to come out and enjoy America's pasttime and cheer on our Bulldog players.

The following is the official schedule for the Fall World Series:

Game 1: Friday, October 28 @ 6:00 pm

Game 2: Sunday, October 30 @ 3:00 pm

Game 3: Wednesday, November 2 @ 6:00 pm

Game 4: Friday, November 4 @ 6:00 pm

Game 5: Saturday, November 5 3:00 pm

All times are subject to change.

Black Team: Justin Gordey (senior, co-head coach)
    Graham Meyers (senior, co-head coach)
    Sam Alvis
    Mitch Antony
    Beau Bayliss
    Ben Carlisle
    Jacob Derouen
    James Ferguson
    Ryan Gebhardt
    Jamie Gilley
    Chase Hesson
    Colby Johnson
    Bre'shon Kimbell
    Brody Oliver
    Trevor Peterson
    Chris Sadberry
    Corey White
    Riley White

Grey Team:
    Alex Williams (senior, head coach)
    Kyle Arnsberg
    Nathan Chambers
    Dakota Doss
    Caleb Dudley
    Benn Fairbanks
    Stephen Gandy
    Luke Giddens
    Bronson Gillam
    Austin Hedges
    Blake Johnson
    Ryan Jones
    Phillip Maton
    Kody Neel
    Tyler Qualls
    Jeb Stefan
    Jacob Stockton
    Taylor Terrasas
    Last edited by LABulldog; 10-24-2011 at 07:33 PM. Reason: updated schedule, added rosters

Varsity Bulldog El Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her game

Re: 2011 Tech Fall World Series

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    The Louisiana Tech Baseball Fall World Series is scheduled to start on Friday, October 28 @ 6:00 pm at Pat Patterson Park. The format changes from last year in that it will be a 5 game series instead of 7 games and each game will be 7 innings in length. The rosters for the teams have not been selected yet but will be posted once available. Everyone is invited to come out and enjoy America's pasttime and cheer on our Bulldog players.

The following is an unofficial schedule for the Fall World Series:

Game 1: Friday, October 28 @ 6:00 pm

Game 2: Sunday, October 30 @ 3:00 pm

Game 3: Wednesday, November 2 @ 6:00 pm

Game 4: Friday, November 4 @ 6:00 pm

Game 5: Saturday, November 5 TBA

All times are subject to change.

(NOTE TO READERS: I'M GETTING CONFLICTING INFORMATION ON THIS SCHEDULE. I MIGHT HAVE BEEN PREMATURE IN POSTING THIS. CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES. SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION.)
    Thanks for posting. I've heard very little this season but does anyone know how fall camp is going thus far? Any updates on the newcomers?

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by El Oso View Post
    Thanks for posting. I've heard very little this season but does anyone know how fall camp is going thus far? Any updates on the newcomers?
    From my sources, it's been rather quiet. We lost a total of 15 players from last years squad; 6 due to graduation, 3 due to being drafted and 6 players didn't come back. I'll ask more specific question and see if I can get some additional info for you.

Varsity Bulldog El Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her game

I know Ashton and Dan left, who else left? Thanks for looking into it, LABulldog!

From the information given to me Dan B., Brent F., Cole G., Ashton H., Philip M. & Marc P. have all left the team for personal reasons.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    From the information given to me Dan B., Brent F., Cole G., Ashton H., Philip M. & Marc P. have all left the team for personal reasons.
    They were excellent personal reasons.
    1 did not take care of academic side and is now at a JC
    2 want to focus on academics only at Tech as not key players or pitchers.
    1 transfered to a D2 to try an play more a that level.
    1 was looking elsewhere after small athletic aid was not renewed, not sure he found a place.

Wish them all well and those that are working to be on squad by end of this Fall for next Spring.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone heard what Jeb is gonna do? I understand he can stay at Tech or he may transfer to another school for graduate study. He still has one yr. left.

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Anyone heard what Jeb is gonna do? I understand he can stay at Tech or he may transfer to another school for graduate study. He still has one yr. left.
    He's a RS Junior and not going anywhere.

Bump!

+ Reply to Thread