+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did ya vote?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Did ya vote?

Hope so! (unless you're a libtard then you should stay home)

Our gallant soldiers protect our right to vote. So...PLEASE, exercise that right.

Polls are closing soon.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Did ya vote?

I voted....and tried to vote anti-Jindal on every vote.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Polls are closing soon.
    LOL. I guess a six minute reminder is better than nothing!

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Voted.

I don't think my side won many battles. It looks like Jindal got his way on a few elections unfortunately.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

He came out hard and heavy for Jane Smith here- I thought she would win in a landslide. Thankfully she did not- she lost pretty handily. I think that endorsement hurt her.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    He came out hard and heavy for Jane Smith here- I thought she would win in a landslide. Thankfully she did not- she lost pretty handily. I think that endorsement hurt her.
    That was the one race I was watching here and pulling for Peacock. Jane being term limited and running for another position was the main reason I was against her. I don't care for a lot of her voting record either but really these career politicians need to learn that when we tell them we want term limits we mean they need to stay home for a while.

Jindal getting only 64% of the vote spoke volumes when I'm sure he was expecting 80. We voted against Bobby to hopefully send him a message, one I doubt he will get, or rather that he will get and not care.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    That was the one race I was watching here and pulling for Peacock. Jane being term limited and running for another position was the main reason I was against her. I don't care for a lot of her voting record either but really these career politicians need to learn that when we tell them we want term limits we mean they need to stay home for a while.

Jindal getting only 64% of the vote spoke volumes when I'm sure he was expecting 80. We voted against Bobby to hopefully send him a message, one I doubt he will get, or rather that he will get and not care.
    Me too. I voted for Tara Hollis- and yes, I knew she couldn't win. I wanted Peacock to win too. He knocked on doors to win- walking around neighborhoods and speaking to the people. I am not a tax and spend Jane fan- and the 3132 debacle hurt her as well.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    LOL. I guess a six minute reminder is better than nothing!
    my dad made it from his house to the polls in about 8 minutes. He drives fast everywhere he goes and I don't think 6 would have gotten it done.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Jindal in a landslide!!!

+ Reply to Thread