+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints vs. Colts

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Saints vs. Colts

Annihilation in progress. Wow.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Saints vs. Colts

We had to punt

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    We had to punt
    Yeah...very disappointing. Someone on that offensive coaching staff needs to be fired.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

At the end of the day, it's still only one "W".

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I wanted to see if we could actually avoid punting the entire game, but seeing as we just went into "run up the middle" offense for pretty much the whole 4th quarter, I guess it was inevitable. That game set records. It was the worst ass-beating the Saints had ever administered in history! My folks were there, and sat right in front of Archie Manning! I reaaaaally wish I could've been there. GO SAINTS!!!!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

That game was funny to watch. I was trying to swap back and forth between this and the WS.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    That game was funny to watch. I was trying to swap back and forth between this and the WS.
    I actually enjoyed it so much that I forgot about the World Series last night, and then was like "OH NO" when the local news came on and mentioned it. Then again, this was one of the rare Saints games that I'm able to see in San Antonio, so I had to soak it all in. All we have left now are the two Monday Night games, and I may be at the one against Hotlanta.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    I actually enjoyed it so much that I forgot about the World Series last night, and then was like "OH NO" when the local news came on and mentioned it. Then again, this was one of the rare Saints games that I'm able to see in San Antonio, so I had to soak it all in. All we have left now are the two Monday Night games, and I may be at the one against Hotlanta.
    Me too!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

The sad thing is that the Colts have returned to irrelevance due to the absence of 1 player. That is really bad. They need a whole new line up if Manning doesn't come back next year. That entire group is worthless without him.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    The sad thing is that the Colts have returned to irrelevance due to the absence of 1 player. That is really bad. They need a whole new line up if Manning doesn't come back next year. That entire group is worthless without him.
    I don't understand why the defense is so bad without him. The man didn't play defense, did he? I just find it very strange that one player made that team. I can see it on offense, but the defense too? The Colts got nothing. I mean, nothing.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I don't understand why the defense is so bad without him. The man didn't play defense, did he? I just find it very strange that one player made that team. I can see it on offense, but the defense too? The Colts got nothing. I mean, nothing.
    I was listening to Dan Patrick this AM and he said that because Peyton puts up the points, the defense can go after the QB. This year the have 11 sacks or 1.6 a game. Last year they had 30 or 1.9 a game.

Also, Indy Time of Possession last year was almost 30-30; This year it's 24:30-35:30. That is huge.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

xactly correct sportdawg..

It's crazy how much he means to that team! That's a toss up game last night if he plays.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

There are people wondering if Manning is gonna get some MVP votes.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    xactly correct sportdawg..

It's crazy how much he means to that team! That's a toss up game last night if he plays.
    They have had some injuries on D, too, but as a whole, Peyton does make a huge difference. Let's not forget that the Colts were kind of just okay last year. I think they were 10-6 after getting on a roll to end the season after being 6-6 and losing in the wild card. They havent been that bad so far, actually competing against the Steelers, TB, Bengals, etc. I think they were due for a huge letdown game, but this was beyond my expectation. I was expecting something similar to their first game versus the Texans, 34-7. Texans kind of quit playing at half, though, and the Saints poured it on through the end of the third.

+ Reply to Thread