+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Mulkey critical of Texas A&M

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Kim Mulkey critical of Texas A&M

Oh brother.....

Asked if she would schedule Texas A&M in a nonconference game, Mulkey recalled that A&M president R. Bowen Loftin has likened the action to a divorce. She then pulled no punches in noting that she's had personal experience with the breakup of a marriage.

"My feeling is this," Mulkey said Wednesday during the Big 12's media day. "If a man wants to divorce me and says our relationship has no value to him, and then he asks me if he can sleep with me, the answer is, 'No!' "
    http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/7125385/baylor-coach-kim-mulkey-critical-divorcing-big-12

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Kim Mulkey critical of Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Oh brother.....

Asked if she would schedule Texas A&M in a nonconference game, Mulkey recalled that A&M president R. Bowen Loftin has likened the action to a divorce. She then pulled no punches in noting that she's had personal experience with the breakup of a marriage.

"My feeling is this," Mulkey said Wednesday during the Big 12's media day. "If a man wants to divorce me and says our relationship has no value to him, and then he asks me if he can sleep with me, the answer is, 'No!' "
    http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/7125385/baylor-coach-kim-mulkey-critical-divorcing-big-12
    Now THAT was funny......... How did she go from conference alignment to her marriage?

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Now THAT was funny......... How did she go from conference alignment to her marriage?
    Is Kim trying to imply that her Baylor contract included a pre-nup with A&M?

Or is it frustration that she only has two more years with Griner and :bigcry:no:bigcry: championships to show for it?
    Last edited by RealityCheck; 10-27-2011 at 10:02 PM.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Uh, I don't believe ANYBODY wants to sleep with you Kim. lol

Puppy dtrain34 is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Uh, I don't believe ANYBODY wants to sleep with you Kim. lol
    I hate to make my debut on this forum by immediately showing my age, but this comment made me laugh. When I was playing college ball at the same time as Mulkey, one of my team mates could not state often enough as to how he would like to do exactly that. Since we were in California, he had no chance to pursue his then cute little blonde dream girl.

It does seem kind of silly 30 years later when some one made the comment to me last season that Kim was now a dead ringer for the actress portraying Lois Hendrickson on "Big Love." But in her day....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain34 View Post
    I hate to make my debut on this forum by immediately showing my age, but this comment made me laugh. When I was playing college ball at the same time as Mulkey, one of my team mates could not state often enough as to how he would like to do exactly that. Since we were in California, he had no chance to pursue his then cute little blonde dream girl.

It does seem kind of silly 30 years later when some one made the comment to me last season that Kim was now a dead ringer for the actress portraying Lois Hendrickson on "Big Love." But in her day....
    Spooky!!
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0951471/

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

The actress was born in New Orleans too...

I think I have heard it said that everyone has someone else who looks like them some other place in the world. I guess this is one small data point that goes towards proving that saying.

If there is someone else in the world that looks like me, I feel really sorry for them...

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post

If there is someone else in the world that looks like me, I feel really sorry for them...
    We all do!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Who's your doppleganger?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Oh yeah.....pigtails! one of my favorite subjects.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Oh brother.....

Thanks for the link to the article..........enjoyed reading it and esp. enjoyed reading Gary's comments!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    We all do!

Dang girl! Get over it all ready.

Kim Mulkey still fuming about Texas A&M's exit (espnW)

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

It's actually pretty funny. Do you think the ones who made the decision to move to the SEC even know she's mad? How does she not understand that no one knows or even cares what a WB coach thinks about cofernce realignment?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

She will never get over it. She has no forgiveness in her...... I think we all know that.....

+ Reply to Thread