+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kim Mulkey critical of Texas A&M

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Kim Mulkey critical of Texas A&M

Yeah, and Benedict Arnold left for more money, prestige and because he was passed over, initially, for promotion to commander of the Northern Continental Army. However much his supporters might try to explain and justify his actions, he is still nothing but a sorry-azz traitor.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Have any of you on here that hate Mulkey so much ever met her and talked to her? I have, and she's one of the nicest ladies I've ever met. I had a good friend who had a granddaughter that wanted to come to Tech and play basketball. I ran up on Kim in the bookstore one weekend and told her about the young lady. She asked me if I thought the young lady could play for Tech and I said no. But, she sent me tickets for this young lady and her family to a game and told me to come to the dressing room and bring the young lady after the game. I did and Kim and Leon and Nell Fortner all talked to her after the game and invited her to come to their camp in the summer.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Didn't want to start a new thread about Kim, but did anyone hear her interview just now after the selection show? She was asked about their going 40-0 that would take them where no program has ever been before. She replied, "Well, I am getting old, and I need to throw this out there. It would be the first 40-0 by NCAA standards. Louisiana Tech back in 1979-80, they were 40-5 back in the NAIAW days, so I date you a little bit here." She did refer to Tech as "they" and not "we," but she did give Tech credit for a 40-win season first.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=CutiePie72;Louisiana Tech back in 1979-80, they were 40-5 back in the NAIAW days, so I date you a little bit here." She did refer to Tech as "they" and not "we," but she did give Tech credit for a 40-win season first.[/QUOTE]

It happened a year before she arrived so she was right not to use we in that case. It would have implied it was her team.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

I thought that might have been the case, but I didn't want to look up her exact years. Even so, she didn't have to mention Tech's accomplishment at all.

+ Reply to Thread