+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Exhibition Game Nov. 1

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: Exhibition Game Nov. 1

Is Savanna a banger in the post? How are her post moves?

Puppy SEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    Is Savanna a banger in the post? How are her post moves?
    May not be my place to post on this particular issue but the answer would be no. She is more of a European type post, good passer with a nice mid to somewhat long range shot. Can handle the ball well for a big in certain situations. She is a really good fit for the little hi/low offense they are running right now because of the aforementioned passing and mid/long range shooting skills.
    Last edited by SEHarshaw; 11-03-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Puppy SEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Here ya go...

Hey dawg, tried to sent a PM but don't think it was going through. Would you by chance have any good shots of Whitney F. or Kanedria A. that you could e-mail to me. I would love some good actions shots to put up in our locker room and post to our teams website (www.LCBeldorado.com) to help people around here keep up with them. If so please e-mail them to: harshawstephen@gmail.com. If not then do a better *$%! job! LOL....j/k. Thanks in advace.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SEHarshaw View Post
    Hey dawg, tried to sent a PM but don't think it was going through. Would you by chance have any good shots of Whitney F. or Kanedria A. that you could e-mail to me. I would love some good actions shots to put up in our locker room and post to our teams website (www.LCBeldorado.com) to help people around here keep up with them. If so please e-mail them to: harshawstephen@gmail.com..
    Man, you are going to fit in perfect on this board.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Hey dawg, tried to sent a PM but don't think it was going through. Would you by chance have any good shots of Whitney F. or Kanedria A. that you could e-mail to me. I would love some good actions shots to put up in our locker room and post to our teams website (www.LCBeldorado.com) to help people around here keep up with them. If so please e-mail them to: harshawstephen@gmail.com. If not then do a better *$%! job! LOL....j/k. Thanks in advace.
    I didn't take and don't own any of these pictures. I linked them from Tech's facebook page. They post game pix after almost every game. Like Louisiana Tech's page here: https://www.facebook.com/latech. Sometimes Dawgpix takes pix at WBB games. His pix are usually posted here: https://www.facebook.com/LATechAthletics. Here is the link to the Lady Techsters' page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-L...m/276851195082.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

May not be my place to post on this particular issue but the answer would be no. She is more of a European type post, good passer with a nice mid to somewhat long range shot. Can handle the ball fwell for a big in certain situations. She is a really good fit for the little hi/low offense they are running right now because of the aforementioned passing and mid/long range shooting skills.
    ---
    Now Anderson on the other hand has put on a few pounds and now takes up quite a bit of space in the post now, and still seams to run the floor well and block shots as well...
    Together they will make a formidable post duo for the Techsters
    and then you have to ad Frazier in the mix!
    I love it!
    I also like Young down in the post but she does not have the heighth of the others but definately a rebounding machine!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

From those pics, why don't we just wear the sleeve jerseys? These girls are wearing their Under Armour base layer with sleeves

Varsity Bulldog jchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her game jchaisson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    From those pics, why don't we just wear the sleeve jerseys? These girls are wearing their Under Armour base layer with sleeves
    Maybe that was done on purpose.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I checked out the El Dorado teams website. I love the new basketball gym/arena. I think you guys need some wall pads by the goals for safety. It would hurt to slam into the concrete walls.

Also, nice practice facility

Thanks for the help Dawg.

GNG, i only wish you knew how many times we've told them about padding that end. I literally almost fell out of my chair when that was the first thing you said about the gym! Had a girl hit the wall during college Volleyball game and broke a couple of teeth. They just seem to think there is enough room and haven't listened to us thus far, but as soon as one of these high school kids gets rushed to the hospital b/c the people in charge are dragging their feet on an OBVIOUSLY major safety issue they'll be renaming that gym after who ever files that lawsuit!!! lol

+ Reply to Thread