+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhibition Game Nov. 1

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Exhibition Game Nov. 1

Less than 6 hrs! Testing from my new, first smartphone.

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    You going to the game? Feel free to test your phone out with Live Updates and impressions of the game

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwi Techster:

I will give it a shot!! Maybe starters, substitutions, scores.

Just remember, while the phone is "smart", the user isn't!!

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

I think we will have access to a Live Stats as the game progresses. But if you see anything interesting or noteworthy that won't show up in a boxscore then feel free to pass it along!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Looks like Laura Owens is going to redshirt.

Bulldog bballfan4life is an unknown

PLEASE remind me how to watch the live stats. Do I have to go through Latechsports.com? HELLLLPPP

Go to the page below and launch GameTracker after the game starts:

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...kbl-sched.html

What app are you using to watch/listen on your phone????

1 min, hoop troop rockin, Young in street clothes

Jelena, Jones, bendolph, bramble d, Frazier starting

1 min, hoop troop rockin, Young in street clothes
    WHAT app on your smartphone? I wanted to be able to hear if I have to suffer with only live stats. LOL

Jelena gets 1st rebound. Check back later

Quote Originally Posted by bballfan4life View Post
    WHAT app on your smartphone? I wanted to be able to hear if I have to suffer with only live stats. LOL
    I'm at the game, up 10 _ 9, Frazier had first 4, is faaassssttt.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Anderson is MUCH improved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We needed that!

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

Techsters 37 - Monticello 20 at the half
    TDAWG

+ Reply to Thread