+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whitney Frazier's Comparison to Adrienne Johnson

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Whitney Frazier's Comparison to Adrienne Johnson

I thought this was an interesting and great comparison / quote!!! It speaks nothing but great things for the Techsters and Frazier herself. Just to remind anyone who does not no who is Candace Parker. She led our greatest rival Tennessee to two national championships and was the WNBA Rookie of the Year and Player of the Year.

http://louisianatech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1286712

For Tech, the key newcomer appears to be freshman Whitney Frazier. Some people compare her to Adrien Johnson, but she reminds me of someone else - a smaller Candace Parker. She's very creative with the basketball and can make shots from anywhere.
    Last edited by gramtech; 11-01-2011 at 10:47 PM. Reason: addition to post

Puppy SEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the rough

Re: Whitney Frazier's Comparison to Adrienne Johnson

Before too long Whit will be compared to nobody or nothing but her own previous performances. So proud of both her and Nedria.... and the third gal from little ole El Dorado, AR Savanah. :-)

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Whitney Frazier's Comparison to Adrienne Johnson

Based on last night's game, Whitney is definitely more advanced as a beginning freshman than AJ or anyone else I can remember in years. This freshman class is way the strongest in a while, for sure since AJ and TK were freshman. I'm hoping as we see more of them it'll be the best from way, way back. With Anderson and Jelena being sophomores it looks like Spoon is really building a foundation!! Been way too long since we've had a great freshman class.

+ Reply to Thread