+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modern Warfare 3

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Modern Warfare 3

Multiplayer is relatively crap now, especially with there being so many mods. Out of the 14 games I played yesterday, 12 of them were modded in some form. Typically, it's super-fast movements and timer. A few were slooow, 45-minutes for a normal 15 minute game, take a full minute to get from one side of a crate to the other, etc... Others are just weird and I thought only done on PC, such as constant jumping into the air - I rested on top of an Osprey for crying out loud.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Anyone want to try to do the 2 co-op missons in Spec Ops? My Gt is TotenBullet on the 360.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

I now have MW3 for the PC if anyone wants to play. My account there is jellidawg. We usually play at work from 12:15-1 and 5-until.

For some reason, the PC version seems to be much easier to play.

+ Reply to Thread