+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ellinor Griffen, to be at MSU game!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Ellinor Griffen, to be at MSU game!

O.K. before someone starts complaining about my spelling, I think that is how it's spelled and don't even know if it's the right name!
    I am not sure of how her name is spelled and not sure that I am spelling it right before someone starts bashing my spelling here!
    I have donated my 2 season tickets to my sister and Ellinor to come to the first real home game of the Techsters of the year on Nov.11, It would be nice if anyone in attendance would go by and say hello to this former legendary Techster and women's basketball olympian!
    She will be setting behind the Techsters bench in section 103, Seats 1 and 2, the top row of the lower arena, easy access for anyone just to walk by and thank her for coming to see the Techsters!
    Ellinor has a daughter that is playing her first year of organized basketball as a junior in Bastrop for the bastrop Rams and could be a possible excellant player like her mom was!
    It will be my sisters first techster game ever as well, so I hope there is a BIG and Rowdy Crowd there rooting on the Techsters that night!
    Unfortunatly, I will be at a conference in San Deigo and will miss the home game but you can bet I will be listening to Malcolm butler over my All-Access!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Ellinor Griffen, to be at MSU game!

Is that how she spells her name?

Used to play against her, and several other Techsters, in the Old Men's Gym, usually a little 3 v 3 or 4 v 4 halfcourt. She had long nails that could open a wound like a razor, ouch!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

This is great! Would love to see her now!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Is that how she spells her name?

Elinor Griffin

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

I went to the police academy with Elinor in 1979. I was working for Ruston and I believe she worked for Oak Grove, Lake Providence, or somewhere over that way.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    I went to the police academy with Elinor in 1979. I was working for Ruston and I believe she worked for Oak Grove, Lake Providence, or somewhere over that way.
    ---
    Not sure if she lives in bastrop now but she works with my sister at the Jr. High there and Her daughter is going to bastrop High, The daughter will be playing her first year of organized basketball at Bastrop as a Jr. this year, don't know if she is still growing but is 6'2" now and is suppose to be a player!

+ Reply to Thread