+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dawg Gone Positive

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

Dawg Gone Positive

I would love for this thread to reach more pages than another 17 page thread! Let's be postive about what the Dawgs have going:

Super Impressed at the way our D is creating turnovers
    Colby Cameron has stepped into the role of QB awesomely. He was prepared for his chance and has made the best of it.
    We have overcome injuries and had new guys step up. Remember we have lost Williams, Holley, and Guillot and somebody else has stepped up.
    Someone new becomes an impact player weekly: Javontay Crowe, Dave Clark, Miles White, Hunter Lee,........
    We have America's best punter and we know the value he has added to the team.

I think coaches are becoming more confident in our personnel and that is why the playbook continues to expand.

A bowl is on the horizon and a possible WAC championship.

It's good to be a DAWG fan!!!!!!!!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dawg Gone Positive

We have several guys stepping up now and making big plays. That's how you win big games. I couldn't believe that pass that Myles White threw. I didn't see his # when he threw the ball so I'm going "where did that guy come from?" A lefty and it was right on the money with plenty of velocity.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Tech's defense is T-5th in the nation and 1st in the WAC with 15 interceptions in 2011. They are T-3rd in the nation with 3 Pick-6 returns.

Quinton Patton is in the Top 20 in the nation in receptions (17th), receiving yards (16th), and touchdowns (T-7th).

Our future looks bright with Cameron, Isham, Patton, Hunter Lee, Lyle Fitte, and Andrew Guillot returning next season.

Things are looking pretty good this year and next year.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Things are looking better every week!
    Keep it up Dawgs!

and
    Beat the Piss Out of Ole Miss!!!!

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

I love the way Pat Hill said it, "We knew going into the game that Louisiana Tech played the type of front that was going to force you to run the ball and they were going to force you into a run game." Then, we stuff the run and make them one dimentional. Our Dawgs are really good now. Great defense and now the offense is clicking. Can't wait for Saturday!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I'm loving the positivity!! Our success couldn't come at a better time!! With this success our recruit g class should be amazing!!!

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Louisiana Tech has the best scoring defense (27.0 ppg) and the best rushing defense (102.7 yards per game) in the WAC.

The defense has the best turnover margin in the WAC (+7).

The average attendance for home games at The Joe is the highest ever so far. If there is a half-way decent crowd for the New Mexico State game, we will hit/surpass the 100,000 mark for the third straight year and set a new average home attendance record.

It's early November and LA Tech has a good shot at a bowl game in December and at least a share of the WAC Championship.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Love this thread! And love our Dawgs, Tech and our fans making believers of some of the "Chicken Little's" this year as well. And winning on the road out west no less!!! Excellent growth, attitude and progress by the coaches, players, ADM and fans this year!!! GO DAWGS!!!

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

The Fresno game was the best, most dominate Tech football performance that I have ever seen in person over the last decade and a bit as a Tech fan. They were never in the game, and from five minutes in, the outcome was in little doubt. And we even played a good slow down second half, even though I know we all get frustrated when they shut down the O.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

The Fresno game was the first chance my wife and I have had to watch Tech play. Connie's comment was, "Wow, there really good!" I really like seeing that Salem, Oregon guy punt the ball. I wanted to drive down to Reno to watch the game live, but not sure I can make. Surprising how one game can ignite the fans. Go Dawgs.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

The Dawgs are peaking at just the right time. We now know HOW to win! Ole Miss is going to regret having us at homecoming.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The Dawgs are peaking at just the right time. We now know HOW to win! Ole Miss is going to regret having us at homecoming.
    After we build a huge lead, their fans will be homegoing!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

(and since this is a positive thread, no comments on Tech having a huge lead.)

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like the way Mackey scoffed at us when we recruited him. In fact, several of Bastrop's athletes have turned their noses up at LaTech in their quest for "better" scholarships. Nothing can do more to change a perspective than beating Ole Miss and making Mackey look like he's not good enough to play at Tech. I hope we destroy that dude! Positive enough?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I love that I haven't read anywhere that our HC got another 15 yarder.

+ Reply to Thread