+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dawg Gone Positive

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: Dawg Gone Positive

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I don't like the way Mackey scoffed at us when we recruited him. In fact, several of Bastrop's athletes have turned their noses up at LaTech in their quest for "better" scholarships. Nothing can do more to change a perspective than beating Ole Miss and making Mackey look like he's not good enough to play at Tech. I hope we destroy that dude! Positive enough?
    Bastrop players do not turn their nose at LaTech and I personally know this for a fact. I mean, not many will turn down a scholarship at a SEC school to go to a non-AQ no matter what school it is.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

I positively am in favor of athletes who do not want to be a part of Tech keeping there carcuss off our campus. We have some first rate student athletes, who want to be here, doing a fine job representing.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Bastrop players do not turn their nose at LaTech and I personally know this for a fact. I mean, not many will turn down a scholarship at a SEC school to go to a non-AQ no matter what school it is.
    I think we offered Mackey to prop, and he declined. I also remember some kid who committed to us and later changed his commitment to TCU. I think he eventually ended up at Grambling. What was that dude's name? I also heard that Bradshaw never steered any players toward us.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

His name is Edward Patterson. I know because I played with them in high school. And I can tell you Bradshaw tried his best to get all of his players scholarships regardless of which school it was.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    His name is Edward Patterson. I know because I played with them in high school. And I can tell you Bradshaw tried his best to get all of his players scholarships regardless of which school it was.
    OK, i'll take your word on that. I have been intrigued by Bastrop's success because I lived there a few years when I was younger. I wanted us to get Mackey, and now I want us to show him the error of his ways....

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    OK, i'll take your word on that. I have been intrigued by Bastrop's success because I lived there a few years when I was younger. I wanted us to get Mackey, and now I want us to show him the error of his ways....
    Fair enough. I root for players that went to Bastrop. But not in this case. I want Mackey to have the worst game of his life. Dawg before everybody else.

Sorry for the hi-jack. Back to the positive.
    "Beat the Piss out of Ole Miss."

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

If you guys remember the Houston game you saw, the potential of this team for 2 1/2 plus quarters. I feel this is only the surface that is being displayed. The boys had to learn how to win first and then learn how to improve after each game. It seems they are all on the same page and not letting things go to their heads. There's still a lot of work that lies ahead and the coaches know that.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

The Fresno game was the most complete game I have seen us play. Colby was throwing the long ball well enough to keep Fresno on their heels and open up Lennon Creer running the ball. The defense stuffed the run and forced turnovers to prevent them from really getting things going on offense. There were lots of stand out players in the game, but at the same time it was a complete team effort. We really looked good and I'm hoping that we play that way the rest of the way this season.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Defensively the front four has made all the difference this year. JEllis and White with Cole behind them have been able to put the brakes on some good RB's without any safety support. Broha, do I even need to go there? The secondary has been under a lot less pressure and the results have showed.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

can someone please make a compilation of all the trick plays that we have done this year?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Another POSITIVE: Our buddy and fan favorite, Ray Holley, should be coming back next season on a Medical Red-Shirt!

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

I like the way our yards per catch have doubled with Cameron at QB....we are throwing more balls between hash marks and beyond 10 yards to mix passing game better. Helps run just like run helps passing game.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Another POSITIVE: Our buddy and fan favorite, Ray Holley, should be coming back next season on a Medical Red-Shirt!
    That is FANTASTIC news!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Dawgs are 54th in the country in total Offense (lspoo is #88)
    Dawgs are 43rd in the country on Defense (lspoo is #33)

http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics/team/_/stat/total

http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics/team/_/stat/defense

+ Reply to Thread