+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Paterno to resign

Puppy USMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her game

Paterno to resign

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Paterno to resign

Quote Originally Posted by USMC_Brad75 View Post
    Sad
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Puppy USMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her gameUSMC_Brad75 is on top of his/her game

Agreed. Amazing after this many years, what one bad decision can mean for an entire legacy.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Agreed. Amazing after this many years, what one bad decision can mean for an entire legacy.
    Our country has gone totally insane.

I haven't read about this closely, but I thought I read that the pervert was already gone when Paterno found out about it and that Paterno reported it to the school. Is that right? What more was he required to do?

From what I have heard, he stayed there long after the initial incident was reported.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post

I haven't read about this closely, but I thought I read that the pervert was already gone when Paterno found out about it and that Paterno reported it to the school. Is that right? What more was he required to do?
    Most detractors feel that he should have contacted the police as well. Also, he is arguably the most powerful person in the state. It is also felt that he should have followed up and ensured that the issue was settled.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

From what I have heard, he stayed there long after the initial incident was reported.
    Sandusky retired in 1999. He continued to have an office in, and access to, PSU football facilities up until he was arrested on Saturday. He worked out in the PSU weight room several times last week.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Sandusky retired in 1999. He continued to have an office in, and access to, PSU football facilities up until he was arrested on Saturday. He worked out in the PSU weight room several times last week.
    \

Ouch. Thanks.

Why didn't somebody kick his ass? Damn things sure were simpler growing up in Cameron Parish.

Varsity Bulldog bulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post

Read the report. You will be fighting mad at the inaction of everyone involved (except the victims of course). Sucks for JoePa but he needs to go and I don't know of any punishment that will ever bring justice to Sandusky.

I want to know why the person that witnessed the incident, (then reported it to JoPa,) did not do something when he walked in and saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog555 View Post
    Read the report.

I have not and do not plan to. From what I heard, it is pretty sickening. Do not really want that stuff in my head for the rest of my life.

Varsity Bulldog bulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    I have not and do not plan to. From what I heard, it is pretty sickening. Do not really want that stuff in my head for the rest of my life.
    don't blame you... trust me when I say feel no remorse for what happens to anyone who recieves punishment in this mess

The guy is sick, and then on top of it, started a childrens foundation!

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

I want to know why the person that witnessed the incident, (then reported it to JoPa,) did not do something when he walked in and saw it.
    my guess is he didn't want to hurt his long term career options. and from the looks of it, keeping relatively quiet helped him get a job as a coach...

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...ry_mike00.html

(sick, coward)

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

This...........that guy would have been checked into the ER, or the morgue, if I had found him doing that crap.

+ Reply to Thread