+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech Solar Panels

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

LA Tech Solar Panels

Anybody know if they've sold any yet ??

http://www.earthtechling.com/2011/11...it-the-market/

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: LA Tech Solar Panels

Dan, I read this article also. Was thinking that it might not be good timing looking for Federal grants for solar panel development right now. UNLESS the grant recipient is prepared to make a LARGE political contribution in return. At least that's the way it's done down in Redboneville.

Big Dog aan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her game

I worked with Solar Energy Supply for my senior design last year, they have a good thing going on there and lots of potential. I wished them the best of luck.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

If things work out (low probability), I may need some solar panel cells in about a year. Would I be able to get them in VA?

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

When I get around to owning my own home, I definitely plan on looking in to solar cells. I wonder if these panels were used in Ruston by the water tower on the south side of I-20.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

There is a large upside to Solar panels. The technology is evolving everyday.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    There is a large upside to Solar panels. The technology is evolving everyday.
    Exactly, I only wish Tech could/would devote more resources to them. There is some research, but it's very limited in scope and funding.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    Exactly, I only wish Tech could/would devote more resources to them. There is some research, but it's very limited in scope and funding.
    Something like these resources? http://news.latech.edu/2011/10/13/fe...oncept-center/

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    That's awesome, but there's really no indication of what exactly the grant is for.

"The LA_i6 will partner with companies along the I-20 innovation corridor in Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Texas to support and expedite the introduction of “green” technology innovations into the market and to optimize the environmental and economic impacts of those technologies."

Is this more concentrated on the business or research activities? Both are great, but I'm an engineering grad student so you can guess where I'd like the money to go.

Puppy ClaudeBennett is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Dan, I read this article also. Was thinking that it might not be good timing looking for Federal grants for solar panels development right now. UNLESS the grant recipient is prepared to make a LARGE political contribution in return. At least that's the way it's done down in Redboneville.
    There has been maor fall in the solar panel development.. Many companies have shutdown in USA so this is not good news at all

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudeBennett View Post
    There has been maor fall in the solar panel development.. Many companies have shutdown in USA so this is not good news at all
    How's the weather in India?

+ Reply to Thread