+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Over .500??

Puppy Alum1331 has turned a few heads around hereAlum1331 has turned a few heads around hereAlum1331 has turned a few heads around here

Re: Over .500??

Would you quit your job if you had a family to support? knowing you might not get hired anywhere else? and knowing the university pays a great deal towards your house, your vehicle, and even gives you a membership to squire creek? i wouldnt quit.... just saying its the same result year after year, and its not the ball players, a different batch of students come in every year and we still keep getting the same result...whats the common denominator? keep jumping my a$$ for wanting more out of this program, i really dont care!! looking foward to the season! GO DAWGS

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alum1331 View Post
    Would you quit your job if you had a family to support? knowing you might not get hired anywhere else? and knowing the university pays a great deal towards your house, your vehicle, and even gives you a membership to squire creek? i wouldnt quit.... just saying its the same result year after year, and its not the ball players, a different batch of students come in every year and we still keep getting the same result...whats the common denominator? keep jumping my a$$ for wanting more out of this program, i really dont care!! looking foward to the season! GO DAWGS
    Avoiding the question.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    If things are so terrible, why does the coaching staff hang around?
    They're dedicated to what they do.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    They're dedicated to what they do.
    I am too and I wouldn't hang around a place for years if it was such a terrible situation.

Puppy Alum1331 has turned a few heads around hereAlum1331 has turned a few heads around hereAlum1331 has turned a few heads around here

Avoiding the question.
    78-81 HAPPY? it doesnt matter what years i was there.....were talking about the future

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I am too and I wouldn't hang around a place for years if it was such a terrible situation.
    ]

Do you disagree that there is no support from the administration?

Quote Originally Posted by Alum1331 View Post
    78-81 HAPPY? it doesnt matter what years i was there.....were talking about the future
    Not buying it.

thats okay, because i have nothing to prove to you....

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

]

Do you disagree that there is no support from the administration?
    I don't know. I wouldn't hang around if that was the case.

Puppy C2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the rough

Alum, please accept my most humble apology. I did not understand I was replying to such an intellectual and mature person that made only good points...WHILE BASHING THE HELL OUT OF THE HEAD COACH! Please excuse me for thinking that a Team is the coaching staff AND the players that strive to work together for a common goal. While both will make mistakes at EVERY game, it is back-stabbing, second-guessing loud mouths like you that irk those of us that enjoy the game and appreciate the effort of the players and the coaches. Go follow the premier programs that have more in their budget for uniforms than Tech Baseball has for their entire program. Try to use your intellect and maturity to comprehend this fact. Hence, when you bash a coach or a player, you are bashing the entire program. I, for one, will cheer for the Team as long as they continue to try their hardest, even if they make mistakes along the way. Alum, I do have one clue...next time you post, get someone that actually attended Tech to edit your post for grammar. Those Tech students are pretty darn smart!

Oh sorry, i didnt know i was writing an essay that i was turning in to the teacher, and wow once again your showing just how ignorant you are. You are very childish and probably have never played baseball past the little league level....."im gonna root for the team as long as there trying there hardest" ya thats all well in good in pony league, but when you get to the college level its all about results, its a business not just a game.

Puppy C2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the rough

I AM showing my ignorance by even replying to nothing more than a coach-hater. You don't want to talk baseball, you only want to trash the coaching staff, or at least the head coach. Continue to live your miserable life second-guessing those that must make the hard decisions. I hope you make it to the Pony-League Hall of Fame...was that in baseball or softball?

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Well, here's an interesting observation. You (Alum1331) graduated over 30 years ago after playing ball for Tech and the first thing you do when you join the board is to start in on the baseball team THAT YOU PLAYED FOR and got you to the next level. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes to me. What do you have against Sims that you are waiting to now to start complaining? You say that you have been to almost every home game and even out of state games but the first post you make is to complain about the program. Most people who are fed up with a situation will get themselves away from it and not continuing to let themselves be frustrated by it by continuing to come to the games. You keep calling people ignorant. Why? You haven't shown any brilliance yourself. We all know that college sports is about results. It's a business for the coach but it's still a game for the players. It's only business for the players when you get to the next level which you supposedly did. How much did you contribute back to the program after you made it? Anything? Why don't you help support the program instead of bashing it and maybe it will improve enough (in your eyes) that you can be proud of it again. Obviously you're not based on you posts but the players are busting their butts to do the best they can. If you can do better, then I (we) expect to see your name if/and when the next coaching change comes along.

Excuse me for having a passion for the game i love, and expressing emotion, if yall cant handle it, then i suggest you dont read my post anymore...its not going to make or break my day! Im too old to play college baseball and any baseball for that matter, so watching my old school play is like me reliving the dream! Sorry if i get frustrated, and you boys cant handle it, maybe yall would be better off at the Ruston highschool baseball forum. So if you see my name on a post, dont read it and im sure your days will be alot better. Thanks!

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

You might have a passion for the game but you sure have a strong dislike for this staff and a funny way of supporting your Alma Mater. Again, if this group upsets you so much, then why continue to follow the program. I suggest that if you can't handle it, then go follow some other team that possibly does it better that Tech. You're the one complaing about this and that which shows to all of us that you're the one that can't handle it.

+ Reply to Thread