+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Over .500??

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Re: Over .500??

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Good question...but we don't even fund the scholarship limit of 11.7 which is crazy, but its a fact.
    Somehow in the discussions of Tech baseball, I've never caught that before. That is ridiculous. It's tough enough to compete from a smaller school, to try to do so with fewer scholarships borders on insane. No wonder we never get over the hump. Is this the only sport we're underfunding scholarship-wise? I really wouldn't have thought the WAC would even allow teams to do that.

Puppy C2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the rough

Alum, I don't know why I have sent two posts and neither will show up??? I went in great detail replying to your post. Now I'm too tired to go at it again. I saw the same thing as you for last year. Big holes to fill. This year, the final World Series stats have not been posted but it looks like we have some new guys that can hit. Add them to our returners and it looks good. With you on the pitchers...watch Gilley because I heard he carved up some batters.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    If some people only knew half the stuff that went on in our athletic department, and some of the decisions that are made in relation to baseball and other sports, their heads would explode. You really can't understand how 'small time' we are.
    yes, this is all true for many non FB, MBB or WBB sports...and no we haven't funded 11.7 for years.

+ Reply to Thread