+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Randall Mackey...

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Re: Randall Mackey...

I heard something about him and the rb their telling the coaches to leave them alone and go find their new jobs...in a not so nice way, while watching film.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    He would be our starting QB right now.

WTF? I guess you would put the guy at Moo St up there too? Do you know that medical mary jane is not legal here yet?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Doc-Yes I still think alot of Mackey but thought tech would win going into the game
    You're a good sport Mr. Fox. You know I'm just razzin' you.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ddgravy View Post
    The Jelli Bean#70 is doing some serious run stuffing and eating up OL in the interior line and freeing up all the DL and LB to really GATA!
    The last 2 times that we've had a great DT, we could never match up another player to compliment his game. I really hope that over the next 3 years, we find a couple of guys to pair up with him. We are definantly recruiting those guys, so hopefully one or two of them will be what we think they can be (Tanner, Pichon, Porter). Remember that we're going to have to replace both 2 of the top 3 DE's next year too....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    Not sure why everyone seems to single out bluecrew. If I recall, everyone on this board who had watched him play in hs wanted him at Tech. And I agree with Dawgdude, he would be our starter and probably a really good one in our offense. He would probably run the ball 12-15 times/game and be efficient enough through the air bc teams would have to respect his running ability. That said, he stunk Sat night, but mainly bc our defense was simply better than their offense.
    Many of us agree, and if he were here, he would likely have been the starter his first day. Fox is a good sport, and a public figure that opines. At least from my angle, he's a friend that I'm taking a friendly jab at since he's been talking about Mackey as the second coming for 4 years.

Nothin' but love for the man.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    The last 2 times that we've had a great DT, we could never match up another player to compliment his game. I really hope that over the next 3 years, we find a couple of guys to pair up with him. We are definantly recruiting those guys, so hopefully one or two of them will be what we think they can be (Tanner, Pichon, Porter). Remember that we're going to have to replace both 2 of the top 3 DE's next year too....

Many of us agree, and if he were here, he would likely have been the starter his first day. Fox is a good sport, and a public figure that opines. At least from my angle, he's a friend that I'm taking a friendly jab at since he's been talking about Mackey as the second coming for 4 years.

Nothin' but love for the man.
    awww hell lets not all get emotional all of a sudden...I hate you all..In the most loving way possible.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Oops, just saw the other thread.

+ Reply to Thread