+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adrienne Johnson leads the Bulgarian league in scoring after 6 games.

Puppy Sports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really niceSports4100 is just really nice

Adrienne Johnson leads the Bulgarian league in scoring after 6 games.

Adrienne JOHNSON
    Dunav 8806
    (182-F-89)
    Avg: 25.2
    1. Johnson, Dunav 88. 25.2
    2. Stankova, Slavia 24.4
    3. Perostiyska, Beroe 24.2
    4. Topalova-S., Monta. 24.0
    5. Ward, Levski 21.2
    6. Dubrovina, Neftoch. 20.2
    7. Dorogobuzova, Nef. 19.2
    8. Farrell, Rilski S. 18.2
    9. Allen, Dunav 8806 17.4
    10. Bachvarova, Levs. 17.3

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Adrienne Johnson leads the Bulgarian league in scoring after 6 games.

Adrienne should be in the WNBA. They messed up. However, I bet big bucks that she is making more money where she is than over here. Don't be surprised to see her return and go WNBA, though.

Bulldog bballfan4life is an unknown

I'm SO proud of this young lady! She's a hard worker! You can follow her stats. On facebook, like rusebasket.com. It post when her team, Dunav 8806 has games, and you can follow live stats. Also, you can read articles, and for those in Bulgarian, copy and paste the link in google translate!

Quote Originally Posted by bballfan4life View Post
    I'm SO proud of this young lady! She's a hard worker! You can follow her stats. On facebook, like rusebasket.com. It post when her team, Dunav 8806 has games, and you can follow live stats. Also, you can read articles, and for those in Bulgarian, copy and paste the link in google translate!
    You can also follow Shanavia Dowdell if you "like" WNBL on facebook as well.

Adrienne had 40 points and 13 rebounds in today's game! She is KILLIN!

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Adrienne had 40 points and 13 rebounds in today's game! She is KILLIN!
    Forget the WBNA! If you're putting up numbers like that (and making $ doing it), that would be a hard gig to give up!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    Forget the WBNA! If you're putting up numbers like that (and making $ doing it), that would be a hard gig to give up!
    True and it is why some don't come back to the WNBA.

I simply enjoy "watching" her play. So, I hope the WNBA is not dumb this go around! There PLUS here....would be GREAT!

I simply enjoy "watching" her play. So, I hope the WNBA is not dumb this go around! There PLUS here....would be GREAT!
    Exactly, many do both....... WNBA was stupid to cut her. She is pure talent. Her size hurt her, but I don't think they understood exactly what she was capable of doing at many positions.

Man........ I am just going to TWSS myself on that one.....

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Exactly, many do both....... WNBA was stupid to cut her. She is pure talent. Her size hurt her, but I don't think they understood exactly what she was capable of doing at many positions.

Man........ I am just going to TWSS myself on that one.....
    YEP! Their loss! I just hope they got better sense this next go around! "Like" rusebasket.com on facebook. You may have to copy and paste things into google translate, but that league KNOWS they got a special player in Adrienne over there! Looks like she has a fan base over there as well!

+ Reply to Thread