+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Something to think about if you are a conservative...........

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Something to think about if you are a conservative...........

Newt

Bulldog CooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    this is just silly. if there ever was a time for ron paul it is now. i would rather have 4 more years of obama to really convince the public of what the true problem is than have a romney or perry kicking the can down the road.

at this point, newt is the only republican not named ron paul that i would consider voting for, but he is a VERY distant second.
    Your kidding right?????
    Here's the situation of sorts. If we were all on a ship in a storm that was about to rip our hull apart and take us down because some idiot drove us into it purposely (that's another story) and you had 8 people volunteer to drive the ship out of the storm, each one claiming they can do it, you know for sure 7 of them have zero experience at this and one of them has successfully driven the ship out of storms that were nearly, or as bad as the one it is currently experiencing twice, you'd pick one with zero experience to do it?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CooperBulldog72 View Post
    Your kidding right?????
    Here's the situation of sorts. If we were all on a ship in a storm that was about to rip our hull apart and take us down because some idiot drove us into it purposely (that's another story) and you had 8 people volunteer to drive the ship out of the storm, each one claiming they can do it, you know for sure 7 of them have zero experience at this and one of them has successfully driven the ship out of storms that were nearly, or as bad as the one it is currently experiencing twice, you'd pick one with zero experience to do it?
    i'm not sure i understand the metaphor. are you claiming that newt has more experience than ron paul?

here's a better analogy:
    you've got a guy steering straight for the storm, but roughly half the people on the ship don't understand the consequences of the present course.
    you've got 6 guys who claim they can avoid disaster by adjusting the course slightly to the right, taking the storm at an angle rather than straight on.
    you've got one guy who just wants to turn the ship around, accept the temporary pain of having to reverse course, and avoid the storm all together.

Bulldog CooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i'm not sure i understand the metaphor. are you claiming that newt has more experience than ron paul?

here's a better analogy:
    you've got a guy steering straight for the storm, but roughly half the people on the ship don't understand the consequences of the present course.
    you've got 6 guys who claim they can avoid disaster by adjusting the course slightly to the right, taking the storm at an angle rather than straight on.
    you've got one guy who just wants to turn the ship around, accept the temporary pain of having to reverse course, and avoid the storm all together.
    Here's what it boils down to. How many times has Ron Paul pulled an economy from the brink. Zero........Newt has done this twice and it came roaring back to rally and grow strong. What Newt has done has been proven "solidly" it will work. I know it will work because I have "been there, done that, and got the T-shirt" twice. Reagan and Clinton eras. I hit the work force in 1975 and I experienced the full effect of both of these turn arounds.......

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CooperBulldog72 View Post
    Here's what it boils down to. How many times has Ron Paul pulled an economy from the brink. Zero........Newt has done this twice and it came roaring back to rally and grow strong. What Newt has done has been proven "solidly" it will work. I know it will work because I have "been there, done that, and got the T-shirt" twice. Reagan and Clinton eras. I hit the work force in 1975 and I experienced the full effect of both of these turn arounds.......
    Baloney

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Baloney
    ^what he said.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Baloney
    I'll take "What is salty full of?" Alex for a 100.....

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

If you put Ron Paul in a John Wayne suit, he might get a little more respect, even with some of his "naive ideas". If he's the nominee, I'm all in .... this is not the election to cherry pick and stay at home or vote for obammer if you don't get every nitpicking position you want. If someone goes 3rd party, it's over anyway.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Why bother beating the Ron Paul horse? He will have no more chance of winning when he runs next time, or the time after!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I'll take "What is salty full of?" Alex for a 100.....
    What is between salty's ears for 200

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    Why bother beating the Ron Paul horse? He will have no more chance of winning when he runs next time, or the time after!
    why do you care if he has a chance or not? voting is not about picking the winner. it's about choosing the best candidate.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Next year it's about correcting a deception problem in '08:

+ Reply to Thread