+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winning good for Business

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Winning good for Business

Was in Ruston recently and stopped by the bookstore. Ended up buying 7 shirts and some other items. As I was checking out (the pretty cashier ), the other cashier was totalling up the damage and commented: "when the football team starts winning, people start buying." I guess sales of Tech gear has been brisk recently.

BTW, is there another "bookstore" a Campus Corner or something, in Ruston?

And, what have they done to Stow's? It's something else. Do they know about the evil demonic ghost in that place?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Winning good for Business

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Was in Ruston recently and stopped by the bookstore. Ended up buying 7 shirts and some other items. As I was checking out (the pretty cashier ), the other cashier was totalling up the damage and commented: "when the football team starts winning, people start buying." I guess sales of Tech gear has been brisk recently.

BTW, is there another "bookstore" a Campus Corner or something, in Ruston?

And, what have they done to Stow's? It's something else. Do they know about the evil demonic ghost in that place?
    And the corollary is "when the team starts winning, more students start attending." DR, are you listening? Didn't think so.

+ Reply to Thread