+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: 11/19 LA Tech at Nevada game thread

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: 11/19 LA Tech at Nevada game thread

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    You are also from West Monroe, where everyone knows everything about football. Just kidding. Thanks for putting me in my place. That will teach me not to miss any of the game so I don't look stupid.
    Techman05, You're a Tech fan, so you'll never look stupid -- misinformed, maybe, but not stupid! :icon_wink:
    Yep, I live in football-crazy West Monroe, but I'm a transplant. Was glad to see Ruston won their game Friday [if you're interested in Ruston football]. I watched Neville beat Minden Friday night; not a very entertaining game. Hoped Minden would be tougher.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Techman05, You're a Tech fan, so you'll never look stupid -- misinformed, maybe, but not stupid! :icon_wink:
    Yep, I live in football-crazy West Monroe, but I'm a transplant. Was glad to see Ruston won their game Friday [if you're interested in Ruston football]. I watched Neville beat Minden Friday night; not a very entertaining game. Hoped Minden would be tougher.
    glad you can take the ribbing. I was glad to see Ruston play well also. I hope they keep it together and get another crack at WM. Would be fun.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You mean like not knowing that Tech football games have been on All Access for three years?
    Like so many here, you are sadly misinformed. :icon_wink:

HD

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Hoped Minden would be tougher.
    Randy Peters is a mouth-breather and a pushover. They really need to replace him.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Randy Peters is a mouth-breather and a pushover. They really need to replace him.
    Maybe you should change your name to Rude Dawg Dude. Don't know what's got into you, but you've been on a tear recently. Whatever it is, it isn't very becoming.

Peters might not be the coach you'd want him to be, but Minden's talent was soooo far below Neville's, it wasn't even close. [And I'm not a big Neville fan, just go to lots of their games.]

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Dawg Dude:

Tell me about that 6' 6" Minden WR who has verbally committed to ULL. He any good?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Reading through this thread well after the game.... entertaining to say the least.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Reading through this thread well after the game.... entertaining to say the least.
    If we would've lost, this thread would be more entertaining, to say the least. And it'd still be burning up.

But, we won, and it's about to slip off the first page.

Puppy xMobRules has turned a few heads around herexMobRules has turned a few heads around herexMobRules has turned a few heads around herexMobRules has turned a few heads around here

Hey I'm fan and student at Nevada and I just wanted to congratulate you guys and a well-deserved win. A heartbreaking loss for us but we did fall apart both offensively and defensively 4th quarter and you guys didn't give up and kicked your game way up a notch. Very well played game and you guys deserve it. Almost a good loss for us too, gives Fajardo and the rest of the team a sort of a reality check, not to ever get too comfortable with the score.

Definitely left us all with dumbfounded expressions the last minute or so of the game haha. I'm in the drumline and just looking down the line at the end of the game, just of bunch of blank faces in total disbelief. XD Again congrats to you guys though, good game and you deserve it.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by xMobRules View Post
    Hey I'm fan and student at Nevada and I just wanted to congratulate you guys and a well-deserved win. A heartbreaking loss for us but we did fall apart both offensively and defensively 4th quarter and you guys didn't give up and kicked your game way up a notch. Very well played game and you guys deserve it. Almost a good loss for us too, gives Fajardo and the rest of the team a sort of a reality check, not to ever get too comfortable with the score.

Definitely left us all with dumbfounded expressions the last minute or so of the game haha. I'm in the drumline and just looking down the line at the end of the game, just of bunch of blank faces in total disbelief. XD Again congrats to you guys though, good game and you deserve it.
    Thanks xMob, we have experienced the same expression before this season - Houston game.........

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the game and though the angles weren't the best, I do not think he had possession of the ball when it crossed the goal line. I'm glad we got the call, but I watched it over and over and none of you can convince me it was a TD. Like I said, glad we got the call, but it was a fumble in my opinion.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

One of those clips seemed to reveal shadows that seem to indicate his arms were well over the line before release. Certainly not easy to call, but that is what replay does, look for conclusive evidence to "overturn." And, the blind WAC official was right there.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I did the same. The thought that struck me is that it's a good thing non of us coach. We would have lost! I totally understand though, we are just reacting and commenting based on the emotions of the moment. Coaches who do that don't last long. I did find it funny that people were ready to give up on our team early. I think God my Dad would never let me leave a game until the last tick of the clock. I've watched a ton of games that ended just as we thought they would at half time, but I have witnessed some of the most amazing comebacks when a lot of other people were in the parking lot or already at a bar drinking their sorrows away. Thanks again Dad!

+ Reply to Thread