+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plane Crash - former HC Budke

Varsity Bulldog slappycajun is a jewel in the roughslappycajun is a jewel in the roughslappycajun is a jewel in the roughslappycajun is a jewel in the roughslappycajun is a jewel in the roughslappycajun is a jewel in the roughslappycajun is a jewel in the roughslappycajun is a jewel in the roughslappycajun is a jewel in the roughslappycajun is a jewel in the roughslappycajun is a jewel in the rough

Re: Plane Crash - former HC Budke

Deepest condolences. Our coach died suddenly from a heart attack after he had left. Unbelievable tragedy and terrible loss of Oklahoma State again and for all you Techsters who knew him. Prayers to the families and all those who knew him.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Just bad bad news for Okie State and the Techster program
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy dogsfan seems to have something between the earsdogsfan seems to have something between the earsdogsfan seems to have something between the earsdogsfan seems to have something between the earsdogsfan seems to have something between the earsdogsfan seems to have something between the earsdogsfan seems to have something between the ears dogsfan's Avatar

My family and the Budke's were close when we were both at Louisiana Tech. We all went to St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church together each week in Ruston. His children went to school with mine. Shelley and I would work out together, bake at the church. We are all stunned and hurting right now. You could find no better role model. Kurt was the best of the best. A strong Christian, great father, wonderful husband. It is just devastating. We will all miss him. I know the family will appreciate all the kind words from all at Louisiana Tech. The only comfort my husband and children said yesterday is that he is with the Lord he loved so much and he is now watching over his family. Sad days ahead. Please keep praying for this family.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

This is super sad and shocking news!

+ Reply to Thread