+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...we are....bush league....we are.....bush league....we are....bush league....

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: ...we are....bush league....we are.....bush league....we are....bush league....

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    We are NOT bush league and I almost gave you red for starting a thread with a title like this. We are playing for the conference championship. YOU are bush league for being a cry baby about this. Shut up and watch it online and quit whining. GO DAWGS.
    AMEN! Now I am going to practice the "how to make a thread die".........

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: ...we are....bush league....we are.....bush league....we are....bush league....

collardgreens made her point in the first thread. The second thread belongs here.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Wait a minute.....can we watch this game at the Dawghouse??????

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUGETechfan View Post
    Wait a minute.....can we watch this game at the Dawghouse??????
    Dear God yes.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Nevada was picked to finish 2nd in conference and we were picked to finish in the bottom 3. They banked on the assumption that this game wouldn't matter. They scheduled TV accordingly. Good for us for proving them wrong. Shame on them for not figuring out a way to make it happen. It is what it is.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Nevada was picked to finish 2nd in conference and we were picked to finish in the bottom 3. They banked on the assumption that this game wouldn't matter. They scheduled TV accordingly. Good for us for proving them wrong. Shame on them for not figuring out a way to make it happen. It is what it is.
    I thought this might be the reason until I found out that not a SINGLE one of our games appeared on the WAC network this year. I'm pretty sure we were the ONLY WAC TEAM not to appear in the ESPN/Benson/WAC love triangle.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I thought this might be the reason until I found out that not a SINGLE one of our games appeared on the WAC network this year. I'm pretty sure we were the ONLY WAC TEAM not to appear in the ESPN/Benson/WAC love triangle.
    Ok, so they just hate us. I can accept that. It isn't fun or fair, but I can comprehend it.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    collardgreens made her point in the first thread. The second thread belongs here.
    Good job Mr. Admin

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

Sincere apology if I offended anyone. Not my intent....especially NOT meant to disparage our players or fans.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by collardgreens View Post
    Sincere apology if I offended anyone. Not my intent....especially NOT meant to disparage our players or fans.
    You're the one that's bush league for making a post that shows how stupid you are.

+ Reply to Thread