+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dooley

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: Dooley

We need to remove that damn tribute to Georgia and Dooley from our helmets.

No white stripe for the bowl game!

Bulldog jimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nice jimwwms's Avatar

Long live the white stripe!!!! I definitely like it! I am glad Dooley was here. He definitely made many positive changes.

I am also glad Sonny brought back the blue "away" pants! We have many signature wins in the blue pants... Like 2 Legion field (before the high and mighty Alabama decided we were not a good cupcake for their schedule.)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dooley stepped in it again. What a jerk.

Franklin ‘takes issue’ with Dooley’s postgame comments

Posted by John Taylor on November 21, 2011, 7:34 PM EST

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/21/franklin-takes-issue-with-dooleys-postgame-comments/

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    We need to remove that damn tribute to Georgia and Dooley from our helmets.

No white stripe for the bowl game!
    BOOOOOOO! White stripes are a great look!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fan of the white stripes!! and the white thingy going down the middle of our helmets too!

Varsity Bulldog dadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the rough

Whoopie, beat Vandy in overtime at home! I guess this is Tennessee's bowl game.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Boy, I sure do love your mama. But, there are times you need to get your brain out of neutral and your tongue out of high.
    I think college has clouded his thinking. I remember a clearer thinking Dawg Dude when he was in high school. Fortunately he has many post years with a college degree from TECH to clear his head.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    ...and Tennessee got an Ahole while we got rid of one.
    True, but now he is a very RICH Ahole...just sayin.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Whatever DD did or didn't do that you didn't like, he DID get our program turned around for the better. He came here after years of mismanagement at the AD and higher levels, suceeded in starting the ball rolling which would allow for future success under tough conditions. The boy didn't take "NO" as an answer to anything he felt he needed to make our program a success. More thoughts on this after the season.

He's had a tough couple of years behind Jerk Kiffin, I wish him success in the future.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Whatever DD did or didn't do that you didn't like, he DID get our program turned around for the better. He came here after years of mismanagement at the AD and higher levels, suceeded in starting the ball rolling which would allow for future success under tough conditions. The boy didn't take "NO" as an answer to anything he felt he needed to make our program a success. More thoughts on this after the season.

He's had a tough couple of years behind Jerk Kiffin, I wish him success in the future.
    Well Said!

Bulldog cic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nice cic's Avatar

Exactly.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

+1

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I won't bad mouth DD. We all thought it was cute when he said similar stuff about NULM back in the day. Now everybody is up in arms because he left.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Boy, I sure do love your mama. But, there are times you need to get your brain out of neutral and your tongue out of high.
    You sure do have a way with words. ha ha

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I agree with your point, but did you really have to take a cheap shot in the same post?? Come on Frat boy....
    Easy now, easy.

+ Reply to Thread