+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. Lady Techsters Host UALR Tuesday

Bulldog bballfan4life is an unknown

Re: W. Basketball. Lady Techsters Host UALR Tuesday

GREAT GAME TONIGHT! These ladies fought til the end! I am PROUD of these ladies and Spoon and Co!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bballfan4life View Post
    GREAT GAME TONIGHT! These ladies fought til the end! I am PROUD of these ladies and Spoon and Co!
    I agree........ We struggled on offense and made up for it on defense. Adjustments were made and we threw 3 different defenses at them. It confused UALR and we took advantage of it. You can tell we are young, but we have some talent. This is a defensive team. Once the offense clicks, we will be set. It was hard to watch the offense at times, but when you are struggling to hit open shots, the defense has to take over. They did, adjustments were made, and we got some revenge on a team that beat us last year when we had Johnson as a senior.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

We lost Johnson and they lost Chastity Reed. Offense from both teams last night was almost painful to watch. Glad to see some better D being played. All we can do is get better with each game. I just hope it doesn't take the whole OOC to get it together, because we need some decent wins for our resume. I am happy to see Tavarsha playing and contributing. I am waiting to see Hardy do something. I like Andrews. I think she is going to become a heck of a player.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    I saw a well coached team the last 30 minutes of this game, one that made obvious adjustments on defense, a GATA effort, that played with passion and hustle. We were fun the watch even though we did shoot poorly, downright bad ( 7 - 18 I think) at the line. We got more and more aggressive as the game went on on defense and offense. There's area for plenty of growing, particularly shooting and post defense. A couple of times we did have 3 freshmen and a sophomore out there.

I was proud of the Lady Techsters tonight. When the game was on the line late we really turned it on. Let's hope that carries forward.

NICE WIN, LADY TECHSTERS!!
    Glad to hear these facts.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

I saw in the box score that Ms Anderson fouled out of the game after playing only 6 minutes.:bigcry: Is that a misprint?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by old dawg View Post
    I saw in the box score that Ms Anderson fouled out of the game after playing only 6 minutes.:bigcry: Is that a misprint?
    Not a misprint. A couple of those were bogus calls, though. I will give credit to Kirsh, though. She was tough to defend under the basket. Anderson has improved dramatically, but did not have a great game. We had 4 players with 3 or 4 fouls mid way through the 2nd half. The refs called a LOT of offensive fouls (charging) - more than I have seen called in a long time. I don't remember even one blocking foul called, even though there were several that were apparent.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

They called a bunch of charging fouls on us, and a bunch of walking violations on them. I can't recall so many of each in a game.

+ Reply to Thread