+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Poinsettia Bowl

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Poinsettia Bowl

This just in:

The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs will receive an invitation to play in the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl if they beat New Mexico State Saturday at home.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...ouisiana-tech/

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Poinsettia Bowl

They likely would play Texas Christian (9-2) or Boise State (9-1), maybe even San Diego State (6-4) or Wyoming (7-4).

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Boise again, huh? I thought we had seen the last of them. Guess we gotta take care of business Saturday and proceed to stomp a
    mudhole in the smurfs!

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Do we have to?

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Do we know the date of this bowl??? I'm going to put in for time off from work. Also can the alumni join together on this trip and get some kind of a group discount for hotel/travel rates so I don't have to spend $1,000.00? I'm going to call the Marbury Alumni Center first thing tomorrow and ask them this question. The alumni need to get together.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 in QualComm Stadium.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

I love San Diego. Was stationed there three years in the Navy. If you go, gotta hit Old Town, Balboa Park, La Jolla, Mission Beach, Pacific Beach and Point Loma
    along with a zillion other places. Point Loma has the very best view of San Diego and the bay.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

The Poinsettia Bowl is set for Wednesday, Dec. 21st. A win against either TCU or Boise would do wonders for the perception of our program. We have to handle business this weekend in order to get the invite.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    The Poinsettia Bowl is set for Wednesday, Dec. 21st. A win against either TCU or Boise would do wonders for the perception of our program. We have to handle business this weekend in order to get the invite.
    Dear Santa,

I've been a really good Dawg this year. I haven't thrown too many fits, except during the UCA game and the Houston Game...well...and the Hawaii Game...and...well 3 quarters of the Nevada game....okay, skip that one. Anyway, I've been a really good Dawg this year, and would really love tickets to the Poinsettia Bowl, a couple of plane tix and a hotel pass, if you don't mind.

Thanks,
    Chuck

P.S. I hope you aren't still mad about the burned cookies when I was 7, our oven was jacked up. Thanks!!

poinsettia.jpg

Varsity Bulldog LeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the rough

I'd love to take on TCU

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Under 400 from Dallas -- 600 from sport. Hilton rooms about 100 nite. San Diego is awesome. Share rooms -- tell mom dad you want ticket to bowl. Espn says Boise. Catharsice ( misspelled) is Greek for ridding yourself of inner. Demons -- Boise has been my inner demon for too long-- bring em on-- I believe in this team --as one of the great warriors of all time said-- to be the man you beat the man -- will take our best effort but...

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Dear Santa,

I've been a really good Dawg this year. I haven't thrown too many fits, except during the UCA game and the Houston Game...well...and the Hawaii Game...and...well 3 quarters of the Nevada game....okay, skip that one. Anyway, I've been a really good Dawg this year, and would really love tickets to the Poinsettia Bowl, a couple of plane tix and a hotel pass, if you don't mind.

Thanks,
    Chuck

P.S. I hope you aren't still mad about the burned cookies when I was 7, our oven was jacked up. Thanks!!

Attachment 8145
    LOL!!!!! This post is awesome. Thank you so much for the laugh. I'm right there with you too dude. I hope I can get tickets/plane/hotel for free. lol. Or at least at a discount. lol.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Wed 21 dec

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

At least we'll get some good press playing TCU or Boise. Please gimme TCU - just for a change of pace.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

This would be great but I still want to see the Dawgs in person. I just can't do west of the Rockies.
    Last edited by garddawg; 11-21-2011 at 08:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread