+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Poinsettia Bowl

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Poinsettia Bowl

2010: L 49-20
    2009: L 45-35
    2008: L 38-3
    2007: L 45-31
    2006: L 55-14
    2005: L 30-13
    2004: L 55-14
    2003: L 43-37
    2002: L 36-10

396-177

or an average loss of 44-20.

Quite frankly, I'm sick of getting blown out by Boise every year and I could use a year off from it!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

This will definitely get somebody's attention for conference realignment.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    Yes. CUSA plays a lower tier SEC team. Looks like Mississippi State or Tennessee this year.
    Would love to see us swap and end up in the Liberty against Tennessee.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Say what? What do you mean "we can't see the Dawgs in person"?? That's silly. It's San Diego, CA, not Moscow, Russia.

HD
    You may have cheaper flights from Dallas to SD than I do from ATL to SD and they'd only take half as long but...

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Some irony:

The Louisiana Tech Department of Agricultural Sciences annual poinsettia show and auction is scheduled for Nov. 30.
    This year, the event will take place at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant. As with previous years, however, a varied collection of poinsettias of all shapes and colors will be available at the auction.

Maybe we should get them to donate some and throw them on the field after we win?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LThoo View Post

396-177

Quite frankly, I'm sick of getting blown out by Boise every year and I could use a year off from it!
    This Tech team is better than any of those previous teams.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LThoo View Post
    2001: W 42-48

396-177

They are much tougher on the blue. 205-164 in Ruston. (41-33 avg)

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    Maybe this is also a way for the Poinsettia bowl to have a bargaining chip for a possible swap. Its harder to talk swap when nothing is set-up yet. If the Poinsettia already has us, then another regional bowl and conference could make a definite deal with them.
    Finally, someone on this thread is making some rational sense. I was beginning to think I had accidentally slipped into some online LSD rehabbers' discussion forum or something.

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I got red dotted because I'm not bouncing with joy about having to play Boise? Wow.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    They are much tougher on the blue. 205-164 in Ruston. (41-33 avg)
    We owe them, for sure. I don't really care who it is, as long as it isn't a MAC/SBC level school.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

I think we have a shot against boise. They can't be happy about playing us when they had bcs dreams all year long.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    I think we have a shot against boise. They can't be happy about playing us when they had bcs dreams all year long.
    I'd love to see Chad Boyd "accidentally" run over Peterson AND Karl Benson on the sidelines. Of course I don't want them carted off to the hospital...just knocked out for a few minutes.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I thought the MWC champion plays in the Liberty Bowl against the CUSA champion. Has that changed?
    The $EC took over the Liberty tie-in from the MWC in 2005. Utah was in the BC$ in 2004, so it didn't play in the Liberty that year.

Varsity Bulldog EngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her game EngDawg's Avatar

I would perfer TCU over Boise simply because it is a better match up for us....their strength is running vs our strength is run defense. TCU is still a top notch opponent and a better match up.

Varsity Bulldog Laman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Laman1978's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussierules1985 View Post
    Do we have to?
    Have some balls! This could be a blessing in disguise. It is a chance to finally beat those bastards and get Tech on the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread