+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I WAY RATHER THE I'BOWL over the Poinsettia Bowl

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

I WAY RATHER THE I'BOWL over the Poinsettia Bowl

I would think we would be a much better position to goto the I'Bowl. Can't we still trade out to go to Shreveport. More $$$$ for school and fans.

San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl
    San Diego, CA
    Pay Out (per team): $750,000
    12/23/10, 8:00pm E$PN
    MWC #2 vs. Navy or WAC
    San Diego State (9-4) 35
    Navy (9-4) 14

Advocare Independence Bowl
    Shreveport, LA
    Pay Out (per team): $1,100,000
    12/27/10, 5:00pm E$PN-2
    MWC #3 vs. ACC #7
    Air Force (9-4) 14
    Georgia Tech (6-7) 7

Varsity Bulldog cmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nice cmendawg's Avatar

Re: I WAY RATHER THE I'BOWL over the Poinsettia Bowl

i hope not.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    I would think we would be a much better position to goto the I'Bowl. Can't we still trade out to go to Shreveport. More $$$$ for school and fans.

San Diego, CA
    MWC #2 vs. Navy or WAC
    San Diego State (9-4) 35
    Navy (9-4) 14

Shreveport, LA
    MWC #3 vs. ACC #7
    Air Force (9-4) 14
    Georgia Tech (6-7) 7
    Way to become informed before posting.

Also, nice thread start.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post

San Diego, CA
    MWC #2 vs. Navy or WAC
    San Diego State (9-4) 35
    Navy (9-4) 14

Shreveport, LA
    MWC #3 vs. ACC #7
    Air Force (9-4) 14
    Georgia Tech (6-7) 7

When you trade you still get the payout of the bowl that had picked you. For Tech to play Indy this year it will take Air Force losing to Colorado State, Houston losing to Tulsa, USM beating Houston in the CUSA championship game so that Boise would get an invite to BCS. Now if we landed the Hawaii Bowl & could swap with North Carloina it would be on. Seems highly unlikely though.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I WAY RATHER?

Engrish preez.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    I WAY RATHER?

Engrish preez.
    City_wok.jpg

Puppy Drinking at Sundown has turned a few heads around hereDrinking at Sundown has turned a few heads around hereDrinking at Sundown has turned a few heads around here Drinking at Sundown's Avatar

I-bowl would be awesome. No matter what, we do not need to play Boise.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drinking at Sundown View Post
    I-bowl would be awesome. No matter what, we do not need to play Boise.
    Anytime. Any place. Anywhere. Except Boise.

Maybe we could get a shirt made...
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Way to become informed before posting.

Also, nice thread start.
    How many times do we have to explain that our school does not get that payout? The payout goes to the WAC. In addition, if we go to a non-WAC bowl, the payout has to be negotiated down to a lower amount because the published payouts are for the conferences under contract.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Someone must be an official mover of the I-Bowl.:icon_wink:

Puppy Drinking at Sundown has turned a few heads around hereDrinking at Sundown has turned a few heads around hereDrinking at Sundown has turned a few heads around here Drinking at Sundown's Avatar

sounds like we need to negotiate to a better conference

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we should throw the game against NMSU so that we can play a lesser opponent in Shreveport.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

I way rather be a foot taller,but with my mid-range jump shot skill...

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Give me the best..Why does everyone want to duck the best..For what a crap team in shreveport?

+ Reply to Thread