+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liggins

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Liggins

Anyone know why Liggins did not play and return kicks against Nevada?

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Liggins

Don't know about that, but we now know the rest of the story as to why Nevada's leading rusher Mike Ball was used sparingly Saturday....

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ing-team-rules

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Don't know about that, but we now know the rest of the story as to why Nevada's leading rusher Mike Ball was used sparingly Saturday....

So, assuming the kid was used "sparingly" in Saturdays game because of this issue, this means Chris Ault waited until AFTER the LA Tech showdown to kick this kid off the team. How conveeeeenient!

HD

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So, assuming the kid was used "sparingly" in Saturdays game because of this issue, this means Chris Ault waited until AFTER the LA Tech showdown to kick this kid off the team. How conveeeeenient!

HD
    There was obviously some punishment already going on since leading rusher Ball got zero carries and had 1 catch for -5 yards. Noticed it when Ball didn't start.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Ball didn't play at all the week before against Hawaii. Sounds like he was in the doghouse and then broke another rule or something.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post

Please . . . if you want to talk about going to the second, third, fourth string running back as the season rolls along (and still get results), let's just talk about our own.

Chris Ault is outkicking his coverage with every loss.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

So...Nevada has been deBalled. Maybe Utah State can beat them. That would help TECH.

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    So...Nevada has been deBalled. Maybe Utah State can beat them. That would help TECH.
    Thank you....that's the point of bringing Ball into this discussion. What Nevada does impacts Tech, but we didn't need a new thread just on Ball.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I love Patton, but I don't think he's the guy to be returning kick-offs. I want to see either Liggins or Casey back there this Saturday.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I love Patton, but I don't think he's the guy to be returning kick-offs. I want to see either Liggins or Casey back there this Saturday.
    Back to us, thanks. I think they use Patton because he provides the surest hands with the most explosive play combination. I don't like it, but I'm just a fan. I would like why Liggins isn't in there, heck, Casey should be shifty enough for this.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Patton needs to run north and south on kickoff returns but I don't want him to get hurt because we need him at WR more... Hopefully Liggins doesn't have grade problems or something?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

He's on Facebook talking about Ruston turning into a ghost town and he can't leave because of the game. Sounds like he should be playing. I hope so at least.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    Patton needs to run north and south on kickoff returns but I don't want him to get hurt because we need him at WR more... Hopefully Liggins doesn't have grade problems or something?
    This

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Coach said Casey has another knee injury
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

patton is not a kick returner. or at least he hasn't been. he has sure hands and he's fast, but he doesn't know what to do on a kick return. maybe he will improve with expreience, but i would still rather give the experience to liggins or someone else.

+ Reply to Thread