+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pillow Pet - La Tech

Varsity Bulldog jtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her game

Pillow Pet - La Tech

My daughter loves her Bevo pillow pet and I want to get her a Tech Bulldog pillow pet. I searched online but didn't see one. Anybody seen one?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Pillow Pet - La Tech

Theres not one for Tech and many FBS schools.

https://mypillowpets.com/shop/category/sports/

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

The Tech bookstore has bulldogs in a blue basketball uniform and one with a blue football jersery, but doesnt have a Tech logo on them. I have these stick-on state & T's that work perfectly and made up a couple for a volleyball player's mom. The bulldog is about 6-8 inches in size if we are talking about the same thing.

Be glad to do one or more up for you. PM me if interested or want to know more.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    The Tech bookstore has bulldogs in a blue basketball uniform and one with a blue football jersery, but doesnt have a Tech logo on them. I have these stick-on state & T's that work perfectly and made up a couple for a volleyball player's mom. The bulldog is about 6-8 inches in size if we are talking about the same thing.

Be glad to do one or more up for you. PM me if interested or want to know more.
    These are pillow pets:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrU-TWUA9Hw

+ Reply to Thread