+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. Techsters Face Seton Hall at Paradise Jam

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Techsters Face Seton Hall at Paradise Jam

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech opens the 2011 Paradise Jam Tournament Thursday when the Lady Techsters face Seton Hall at 2:15 p.m. CT at the UVI Sports and Fitness Center in the first of three games in three days.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog bballfan4life is an unknown

Re: W. Basketball. Techsters Face Seton Hall at Paradise Jam

Looks as though we MAY be able to watch this instead of just listening. Here is the link. HOPE it works out for us to WATCH!
    http://www.paradisejam.com/paradise-jam-live/

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bballfan4life View Post
    Looks as though we MAY be able to watch this instead of just listening. Here is the link. HOPE it works out for us to WATCH!
    Awesome! Thanks bballfan! Hopefully, it works. It would be great to beat a Big East team!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bballfan4life View Post
    The link you gave goes to the mbb tournament, but click on schedule on the tab above and it has the wbb one with Techsters vs. Seton Hall listed.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The link you gave goes to the mbb tournament, but click on schedule on the tab above and it has the wbb one with Techsters vs. Seton Hall listed.
    Do you ever sleep? One post at 12:36 and another at 5:38. Hope you are up cooking a turkey or something. Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Do you ever sleep? One post at 12:36 and another at 5:38. Hope you are up cooking a turkey or something. Happy Thanksgiving!
    LOL I had a rough night of sleeping last night. Woke up at midnight, went back to bed at 3, woke up at 5, and went back to bed at 7. Now awake again. Did get things done during those awake times, though. LOL

Looks like the games are $4.99 a piece. I wonder if they will WORK! All Access didn't work worth a flip the other night.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

For five bucks I am going to find out. Much prefer to watch rather than listen.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    For five bucks I am going to find out. Much prefer to watch rather than listen.
    You are RIGHT!!! ME 2!!!!

Wonder when it is "safe" to purchase? The link is still listed over the ALA/Old D game. Has anyone purchased it yet? I am ready...just gotta click submit...

Looks like Ala/Ole D having a hard fought battle.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Can you sign up yet? I keep clicking, but the only one seems to be the current game. Maybe they are running over.

NO. I can't sign up yet. OD beat UA by 1! Great game down to the last second!!

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Link is up. I signed up and paid but the video doesn't seem to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Techster View Post
    Link is up. I signed up and paid but the video doesn't seem to be working.
    ME 2!!! UGH! Maybe at tip-off it will... ???

+ Reply to Thread