+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Dominion Game

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Re: Old Dominion Game

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Old Dominion is not a good measure for the progress of the Techsters. That is one bad team. Still, the Techsters managed to overcome sloppy and undisciplined play and have moments that showed potential. Whitney Jones should have graduated last season. She's had her time. It's time for Hardy and Frazier to take over. They are the future of the program.
    We need any W we can get now.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I do not think they looked "sloppy and undisciplined" tonight. I saw improvement all over the place.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Old Dominion is not a good measure for the progress of the Techsters. That is one bad team. Still, the Techsters managed to overcome sloppy and undisciplined play and have moments that showed potential. Whitney Jones should have graduated last season. She's had her time. It's time for Hardy and Frazier to take over. They are the future of the program.
    I am grateful for the win. However, I do agree with the statement about Whitney Jones to a certain extent. At this point she has never played like a two time Louisiana Gatorade Player of the Year eventhough she was injured a couple of years ago. I think she should come off the bench and be a role player. Give the youngsters a chance to prove themselves. I personally like the combo of Felton, Bendolph, Bramble-Donaldson, Young and Frazier as starters with Hayes, Hardy and Langston first off the bench. Just my opinion.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

At this point Frazier looks better coming off the bench. She looks a little confused on the court and is committing a lot of fouls. Hardy really impressed me tonight. Her game actually reminds me of Jones. Since Jones is one of our better defenders, I think she should be out there. I think Anderson needs to play regularly. She needs to get dependable for us, because we really need her size. We looked very small against Old Dominion and Seton Hall. At this point Spoon is only playing one forward at a time, which means our tallest player on the court is 6'1". Personally, I think we should start Anderson and Bramble-Donaldson, along with Bendolph, Jones and Young, and I would substitute freely with the others mentioned.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

BuzDawg73 I see your point. I guess I am just frustrated with the play of Jones. I just expect more from her being a 6th year senior.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ___
    Techsters looking good so far with the 5 senors playing to start the second half!
    We played 5 Mexican gentlemen?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't watch or listen to the game due to some tragic events going on right now in my family; however, I checked the score after the game and was SO happy that we pulled this one out. Today, it will be Alabama - ODU beat them by 1 on Thursday.

Praying for you and your family Champ.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Gram........

Bulldog bballfan4life is an unknown

Prayers your way, Champ!
    I know our ladies are ready to play! MUCH better ball playing yesterday....a GOOD 40 minutes of ball played! THEY ARE ready for today!

Quote Originally Posted by bballfan4life View Post
    Prayers your way, Champ!
    I know our ladies are ready to play! MUCH better ball playing yesterday....a GOOD 40 minutes of ball played! THEY ARE ready for today!
    On my way back up to the hospital, so cheer loudly for me......... I will catch the score later on, as I can.

Bulldog bballfan4life is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    On my way back up to the hospital, so cheer loudly for me......... I will catch the score later on, as I can.
    I GOTCHA covered here!

Puppy verrylicious224 is an unknown

Frazier---- Malcolm said it just right that the game is too fast for Frazier.... Old Dominion is a good measure for the progress of the techsters program, need to come to realize that this is the era of the baylor, connecticut, and stanford.. we need to realize that we are in the class with ULM and GRAM.. So in other words, we are not going to get the five star players here anymore that was in the 80s.

Puppy verrylicious224 is an unknown

Frustrated??? Lol... "pass the 6th year senior the ball not the youth"

+ Reply to Thread