+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coordinator of Athletic Advancement position open at Louisiana Tech

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Eric Buskirk Joins Circuit of the Americas Sales Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Sweet gig. They are putting on the US Grand Prix in November.
    Hopefully. Still haven't seen anything that would convince me it won't be cancelled.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Eric Buskirk Joins Circuit of the Americas Sales Staff

Why did he leave?

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

All-Academic Honors for Winter Sports Announced-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2011-12 academic all-WAC men and women's basketball, men's and women's indoor track and field, women's swimming and diving and gymnastics teams have been announced for the winter.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Board Approves Sports-Related Issues-WACSports.com

At its annual meeting this past week, the WAC Board of Directors approved several sports-related issues.

More...

Discuss it here.

2012 WAC SAAC Meeting-WACSports.com

The WAC Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) held its annual meeting in downtown Denver June 8-10.

More...

Discuss it here.

All-Academic Honors for Spring Sports Announced-WACSports.com

The 2012 academic all-WAC baseball, softball, men's and women's golf, men's and women's tennis and men's and women's outdoor track and field teams have been announced in addition to the academic all-WAC freshmen/transfer teams for all sports.

More...

Discuss it here.

NCAA Releases Latest Academic Progress Rate Report-WACSports.com

The NCAA released its eighth annual Academic Progress Rates report today and a total of 10 teams at seven schools had perfect scores of 1000 for the 2010-11 academic year.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Announces 2011-12 Joe Kearney Award Winners-WACSports.com

Louisiana Tech track and field athlete Chelsea Hayes along with Idaho track and field athlete Andrew Blaser and Utah State football player Robert Turbin are the 2011-12 Western Athletic Conference Joe Kearney Award winners.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread