+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alabama Game

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Re: Alabama Game

I will say this, prove me wrong Whitney. I watched Whitney in high school and was amazed, just expected too much I guess. I thought she would be the kind of player like Jackie Stiles.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't follow the game yesterday, but it appears that our main problem right now is inconsistency. ODU beat Bama and Bama beat us. From the stats and article, it appears that we made several runs and got close. The bad news is our record. The good news is inconsistency and turnovers can be fixed. It is not like we are shooting poorly, which is a problem that speaks to talent. Spoon and company can work with talent and can get them on track.

Just keep believing..... We will turn the corner. Oh, and this was a team loss....... not a one player loss.

Puppy verrylicious224 is an unknown

Again Whitney Jones is Whitney Jones not Jackie Stiles, she is not there to prove a point but to play team ball! Champion110, I do agree with u! Team loss not one player loss!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by verrylicious224 View Post
    Again Whitney Jones is Whitney Jones not Jackie Stiles, she is not there to prove a point but to play team ball! Champion110, I do agree with u! Team loss not one player loss!
    ---
    Yes, definately a team loss against Alabama!
    But hopefully when the Techsters get Coach Leon on the sideline helping coach the post players we will see a big change in this team of Techsters!

+ Reply to Thread