+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gata shutout

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Gata shutout

First at HOME (where it really counts) since 1996.

Puppy hoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehoseman Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Think Spangler may end up in Knoxville after all? He is who Dooley wanted in the first place at UT.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoseman View Post
    Think Spangler may end up in Knoxville after all? He is who Dooley wanted in the first place at UT.
    I thought DD took who he wanted.....you think he might change his mind?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hoseman View Post
    Hope not. I've just signed up for the TSpang Fan Club...and its non-refundable.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

The defense has looked great all year. Quite a change from not too long ago. I've got a neighbor up here - young dentist - who went to Ole Miss. Needless to say, I've enjoyed recent "conversations" with him. He was xtremely impressed with Tech's defense and said it looks every bit as good as anything he's seen in the SEC. May be a bit of a stretch but if you exclude lspoo and Alabama, he's probably correct.

BTW.... can you guys ( or gals) help me out here? What does "GATA" mean? I'm assuming it means Get After Their Ass , am I right?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Their or That....something or the other. You got the point right about somebody's ass getting gotten.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Thamks.....

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

My, how things have changed in a year!

And yet the Houston & Hawaii games last year were putrid defensive performances. Last year was Tspangs peak with players like Broha, Cole, and Dudley. There's no doubt that the defense won that WAC championship.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    And yet the Houston & Hawaii games last year were putrid defensive performances. Last year was Tspangs peak with players like Broha, Cole, and Dudley. There's no doubt that the defense won that WAC championship.
    And our punter.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

My TSpang Fan Club dues were...in fact...nonrefundable.

I asked. I begged. I pleaded.

As they hung up the phone, I heard someone in the background laughing and saying "SUCCCCCKER!"

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    My TSpang Fan Club dues were...in fact...nonrefundable.

I asked. I begged. I pleaded.

As they hung up the phone, I heard someone in the background laughing and saying "SUCCCCCKER!"
    You were not alone. AND, it would interesting to go back and look at the thread where people pleaded with Dykes to retain Spangler right after our head coach was hired.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

I thought a large part of keeping Spangler was to try to make sure that we kept as many of our commits as possible, since Dooley left right before signing day

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rlmiddle View Post
    I thought a large part of keeping Spangler was to try to make sure that we kept as many of our commits as possible, since Dooley left right before signing day
    I'd have to go back and look to make sure, but I think Spangler was the last to be decided upon. Perot was also a head scratcher for Dykes. I do remember Joseph and Dooley screwed us over on a couple of guys we thought we had for sure.

+ Reply to Thread