+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The General rings bell prior to NMexState win for WAC Championship!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

The General rings bell prior to NMexState win for WAC Championship!

Here's the pre-game ritual of Quinton "The General" Patton.
    enjoy!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: The General rings bell prior to NMexState win for WAC Championship!

Awesome!!!

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

I love Patton. He is just awesome. Hope he is available for the bowl game. He brings excitement and confidence. Thanks for posting the video. I was in the stands but could not see it like this.

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

love THIS!!!

I hope you guys understand how special things are in Ruston right now. I am bulldawg by birth. Seminole by degree. I am watching something special growing right here in Ruston. I love coming to the Joe for the atmosphere. The General ringing the bell. the post game fight song videos. move the chains! the excitement of being a bulldog is just awesome.

truth be told...I had more fun watching Tech destroy NMSU and earn its reward in San Diego than i did watching FSU shut down its arch rival.

there are BIG things happening in Ruston. the sky is the limit. my magic 8 ball says that in 15 years Tech will be building a new stadium because the Joe just can't hold the crowds.

+ Reply to Thread