+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruit

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Recruit

I'm not a subscriber on the recruiting thread, or I would post this there, but I attend many Northwest Rankin high school football games, NWR lost only 2 games this year, counting their playoff loss to Olive Branch who should win the Miss 6A state championship this coming weekend. Anyway, NWR has a very good D-lineman, Will Freeman 6-7 230 (needs to put on a few pounds) and I sit by Will's folks at games. Will has been offered by ULL and I hope our coaches are pursuing him too. He is a good kid and would be a great addition to the Tech family. I have been selling his mom and dad on Tech all year.....keeping my fingers crossed!

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Recruit

Best of luck! ...and well done pointing him in the right direction!

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    I'm not a subscriber on the recruiting thread, or I would post this there, but I attend many Northwest Rankin high school football games, NWR lost only 2 games this year, counting their playoff loss to Olive Branch who should win the Miss 6A state championship this coming weekend. Anyway, NWR has a very good D-lineman, Will Freeman 6-7 230 (needs to put on a few pounds) and I sit by Will's folks at games. Will has been offered by ULL and I hope our coaches are pursuing him too. He is a good kid and would be a great addition to the Tech family. I have been selling his mom and dad on Tech all year.....keeping my fingers crossed!
    Need to get his parents/hs coaches to send game film to our coaches - Coach Spangler. Thanks for starting to think about our future. In the euphoria of our success we still have to recruit for 2012 and beyond. :-)

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

They know about him, Mom told me that she thinks alot of Coach Spangler.....we just need to offer him

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

They know about him, Mom told me that she thinks alot of Coach Spangler.....we just need to offer him
    Thats good news. He's on their board. IMHO you cannot have enough D-lineman.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

You've done your job. If the coaches like him they'll offer, if not, they won't.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I'm not a subscriber on the recruiting thread,
    You should be. It's only $18.94 /yr

And it's for a good cause!

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

You are so right! Remember, we have 3 RS FR DT's coming for 2012---Pichon, Porter, & Tanner---Damon is very high on all three.

Quote Originally Posted by MADDAWGNBAMA View Post
    Thats good news. He's on their board. IMHO you cannot have enough D-lineman.

+ Reply to Thread