+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Dat?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Who Dat?

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Have you ever seen 3 offensive pass interference calls in one game - on same guy. Lions are playing sloppy
    all by Burleson. Didn't he play at Nevada?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy game per the Lions lack of discipline! The Saints need to get tougher on defense.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Lions ain't nothing but a bunch of thugs it seems like, I am surprised the one player didn't get ejected for pushing the ref.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The Lions were missing 5 starters, and lost several more to injuries, and they still out-talented the Saints. What they didn't do was out-smart the Saints. In fact, they were downright stupid.

IF the Lions get a good coach, one that will instill discipline in all aspects (and not just the obvious manner most of you are thinking), this is a Super Bowl caliber team. Obviously, not this year, or probably next year either. But a good coach could mold this raw talent into a champion.

As for the Saints, we have Brees and a few others on offense, and one or two on defense, and that's about it. Huge day for the Saints: Lions, Bears, Giants, Cowgirls, Dirty Birds all lost. Saints now a couple of Ws from a playoff spot. Then.....whoa!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    all by Burleson. Didn't he play at Nevada?
    yep

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

When Brees is in the Dome on primetime, he is money for at least 300 yards and 3 TDs with few mistakes. It is unbelievable to watch him feed on it.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    When Brees is in the Dome on primetime, he is money for at least 300 yards and 3 TDs with few mistakes. It is unbelievable to watch him feed on it.
    I wish the Pack & 9ers would slip up. I'd like a bye week & 2nd round home game. Don't wanna travel out west again (see Seattle last year) or up North (see Bears 07)

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I wish the Pack & 9ers would slip up. I'd like a bye week & 2nd round home game. Don't wanna travel out west again (see Seattle last year) or up North (see Bears 07)
    Pack aint slipping that far, all we can hope for is to win out and hope the Niners lose a couple. I think they have the tiebreaker over us, but I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Pack aint slipping that far, all we can hope for is to win out and hope the Niners lose a couple. I think they have the tiebreaker over us, but I am not sure.
    I'd like San Fran to drop a couple and then Pack to get upset at home. Then the Saints can roll into the Super Bowl! Is that like saying, I'd rather play Wyoming over TCU?

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

i'd like san fran to drop a couple and then pack to get upset at home. Then the saints can roll into the super bowl! Is that like saying, i'd rather play wyoming over tcu?

yuuup!

+ Reply to Thread