+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another warehouse sale...

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Another warehouse sale...

I want to thank everyone who came by the warehouse Saturday for the sale!

For those who missed it (and live near Ruston) we will be having another warehouse sale this Saturday from 9AM until 3PM. The warehouse is located at 714 Cooktown Rd (behind Ruston High School) in the old "Trading Post" building. Hopefully we will have the WAC Champions stuff and the Bowl stuff by then. I hope to see you there. bv

Bulldog DFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the rough DFW-IronDawg's Avatar

Re: Another warehouse sale...

When will WAC Championship stuff be listed on the website?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Do you have a children's jersey? I am looking for a medium and haven't had any luck finding one.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

There were several small sizes of Bradshaw's jersey there the other day.

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    I want to thank everyone who came by the warehouse Saturday for the sale!

For those who missed it (and live near Ruston) we will be having another warehouse sale this Saturday from 9AM until 3PM. The warehouse is located at 714 Cooktown Rd (behind Ruston High School) in the old "Trading Post" building. Hopefully we will have the WAC Champions stuff and the Bowl stuff by then. I hope to see you there. bv
    Is the sale, also going to be at your main warehouse in Baton Rouge for us in southern LA? PS: What is the physical address of the B.R. location since you had your moving sale a while back?

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metrydawg View Post
    Is the sale, also going to be at your main warehouse in Baton Rouge for us in southern LA? PS: What is the physical address of the B.R. location since you had your moving sale a while back?
    We no longer have a warehouse in BR. We moved everything to Ruston in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Do you have a children's jersey? I am looking for a medium and haven't had any luck finding one.
    Yes, we have youth jerseys.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

I'm glad you guys had the warehouse sale. I racked up on several shirts!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I got out of there with some stuff too. Ya know, I handed my cashier two 50's and I didn't get no change, even though my purchase was for $95!! What up wit dat?!?!?!

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I got out of there with some stuff too. Ya know, I handed my cashier two 50's and I didn't get no change, even though my purchase was for $95!! What up wit dat?!?!?!
    Was BVDV the cashier?! He might have been taking the "Lion's share"

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Sic_em, what the hell is on your avatar?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. ha ha

Oh I see it now: "It's just better on top".

Looks like the states of North Louisiana and South Louisiana...

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    You only left a $5 tip?!! Shame on you...

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

"It's just better on top". To beat someone to the punch TWSS.

+ Reply to Thread