+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The (LA TECH) Bandwagon. Have you noticed?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: The (LA TECH) Bandwagon. Have you noticed?

No doubt that winning has made a difference. Many, many people I know have mentioned The Dawgs, much more than usual. I also usually get a Who Dat from our corp. sales manager when he calls on me each week during our conference call, this week I got a "how bout them Dawgs"! I had no idea he even knew that chant. He's from and in Indiana by the way. We're on the rise. Let's keep going.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

I frequent the Tamp & Grind Coffee Shop in downtown Alexandria most mornings always wearing my Tech gear. An lsu follower, who also frequents the T&G, left me a poinsettia plant Monday morning in recognition of Tech going to the bowl - much appreciated!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    I frequent the Tamp & Grind Coffee Shop in downtown Alexandria most mornings always wearing my Tech gear. An lsu follower, who also frequents the T&G, left me a poinsettia plant Monday morning in recognition of Tech going to the bowl - much appreciated!
    Cool story!

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Like I said, "I'll take all of the fans we can get." Besides that's how it should have been from day one.
    Exactly. Like it's been posted on this board multiple times, people follow winners. There are always more bandwagons that true fans. Look at Boise.
    My favorite NFL teams have always been the "Aints" and whoever plays Dallas.
    When we beat TCU or Boise in the Poinsettia Bowl you'll see a lot more butts in JAS seats next year.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I jumped on the Tech Bandwagon in 1967 and I'm still hangin' on!

Puppy expwrlifter is just really niceexpwrlifter is just really niceexpwrlifter is just really niceexpwrlifter is just really niceexpwrlifter is just really niceexpwrlifter is just really niceexpwrlifter is just really niceexpwrlifter is just really niceexpwrlifter is just really niceexpwrlifter is just really niceexpwrlifter is just really nice

have to agree with yall... The TECH gear is getting more comments now. I walked into the store the other night and a guy said..." hey you guys won the WAC.. good job... wish my school could do something....

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I jumped on the Tech Bandwagon in 1967 and I'm still hangin' on!
    Should I ask for a Red Hoodie or a Blue Hoodie for Christmas?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

My coworker (NLU grad/LSU fan) said "go dawgs" when I walked in this morning.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

we sent a letter, signed by all our office staff congratulating the coaches and team on a great season. We included copies of the last few newspaper articles from the RDL. Even the "diehard" lsu fans were excited to sign the letter.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    That's awesome!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

VERY COOL STORIES GUYS!!! This is totally makin' my day!! I hope you don't mind, T-MO, but this pic of Hunter that you took Saturday night really REPRESENTS ME AS A FAN, BROTHER!! It's a GREAT time to be a BULLDAWG!!

390041_2354099531924_1233261224_32380921_1465117229_n.jpg

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

While we sat in the waiting room last Tuesday, a man across from my family heard us talking about football. He (from Alabama) said, "oh, ya'll talking about LaTech? Ya'll are leading the WAC right now, huh?" At the time tied for lead, but fantastic that somebody out of the blue knew wth was going on and chimed in......Same office that someone insisted I have Tech Admissions send her daughter information on LaTech.

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

I came into work Monday, admittedly to a lot of happy tigger fans, but also to a chorus from my coworkers of "HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!"

They didn't want to talk LSU on Monday. They were stoked that we have a local team that's kicking ass and finally living up to the potential we've all seen for years. Bandwagon or not, it's really nice to know that people are paying attention. All of them said they always wanted Tech to do well, but were just waiting for us to put it together. Now they can get excited. They mentioned the 7 game streak, Cameron going nuts in the Nevada game, Hunter Lee coming on strong, the D getting all the turnovers. I was impressed with what all they knew about this team.

Also, the cashier at Walgreen's the other night noticed my hoodie and asked "Do you go to Tech?" Told her I did, graduated a while back, just wearing my colors like a good Dawg. She said, "Awesome, congrats on the championship and good luck in the bowl game. Glad to see a local team making some noise finally. Hope y'all keep it up."

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I wear my TECH hat every day and when it is cold, I wear my TECH coat. In the last two days I've had people come up to me and say," I'm a TECH alumni...I heard TECH won the WAC". I tell them, "yes they did, I was there". I never knew there were that many TECH alumni in Natchitoches, LA (location of Northwestern State University). I rarely see anyone wearing TECH gear. I thought for the past 26 years that I was the only TECH alum in Natchitoches. Now several people a day ask me about TECH's football team and say they are a TECH grad. They are even saying they are going to some games next year! In years past.....everyone around here was for Northwestern or LSU.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    I came into work Monday, admittedly to a lot of happy tigger fans, but also to a chorus from my coworkers of "HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!"

They didn't want to talk LSU on Monday. They were stoked that we have a local team that's kicking ass and finally living up to the potential we've all seen for years. Bandwagon or not, it's really nice to know that people are paying attention. All of them said they always wanted Tech to do well, but were just waiting for us to put it together. Now they can get excited. They mentioned the 7 game streak, Cameron going nuts in the Nevada game, Hunter Lee coming on strong, the D getting all the turnovers. I was impressed with what all they knew about this team.

Also, the cashier at Walgreen's the other night noticed my hoodie and asked "Do you go to Tech?" Told her I did, graduated a while back, just wearing my colors like a good Dawg. She said, "Awesome, congrats on the championship and good luck in the bowl game. Glad to see a local team making some noise finally. Hope y'all keep it up."
    Some lady asked me that at Starbucks the other day. (I'm 39)

+ Reply to Thread