+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Paul on his way out?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Chris Paul on his way out?

Hated to lose CP3 but at least he was decent enough to give the hornets a heads up so they can move on. I think getting Gordon and the First round pick were musts. That and Carl Landry just re-signed. I dont think they are a playoff team this year but the future doesnt look as bleak as it did a week ago.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

A lottery pick which probably will end up as a top 2, along with a talented center and one of most underrated shooting guards in the NBA sounds like a bright future to me. The Hornets will have 2 first round picks next year and have a chance to build something special.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Clippers land Paul from Hornets

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...tml?xid=cnnbin

Due Credit: Stern made best move for Hornets with Paul-to-Clips deal

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1gcjOKDmt

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

I was angry that the Chris Paul deal to the Lakers fell through, but I'm glad that CP3 didn't go to the Lakers. I think Stern tried to send Paul to a team that wasn't already a premier team in the league.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I think it worked out for the better. NO has prolly two lottery picks and a star shooting guard. The draft will be deep next year and this season is a short one. nBA will survive in NOLA!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    I was angry that the Chris Paul deal to the Lakers fell through, but I'm glad that CP3 didn't go to the Lakers. I think Stern tried to send Paul to a team that wasn't already a premier team in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I think it worked out for the better. NO has prolly two lottery picks and a star shooting guard. The draft will be deep next year and this season is a short one. nBA will survive in NOLA!!
    I agree guys! And I like the deal. Where's Bigdog13 on this one?

+ Reply to Thread