+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Orleans Bowl

Big Dog ANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of light

New Orleans Bowl

The last bowl mentioned on the bowl selection show, the last bowl mentioned, only ull fans still watching.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Re: New Orleans Bowl

I saw that. I thought there might be chance that they wouldnt even show it. I heard a little giggle from the crew, when talking about the teams.

Also, did yall notice the hysterical laughing by the crew, as they introduced Temple for whatever bowl they are playing in? That is pretty unprofessional. I know it was the end of the show, and they were wrapping up, but try to have a little composure. It was almost like they were embarrased to even be mentioning it. They even made a joke about Temples last bowl win being in 1979.

Anyone that thinks things couldnt be worse, even with a watered down WAC, need to look at the current national perception of the MAC and Sunbelt. They are constantly bashed nationally.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I have no ill-will toward ULL. In fact, I usually root for them. They don't, however, have anything close to the football program we have at LaTech. Which is why, of course, that I never bother with any of the silly name-game debates.

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

I wish we were playing in the New Orleans bowl over that crap Hawaii bowl.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

The MAC may be overlooked a lot, but they aren't "bashed" the same or as much as the SunBelt and future WeAC.

+ Reply to Thread