+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Question for the Board...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: A Question for the Board...

How can anyone with an IQ higher than a horned frog support obummer?

Love how these libtards "ask" about the Repub field, and don't even realize their guy is the stupidest person to ever hold the office and has wrecked this country.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Would it be fair to say that the GOP thinks that Newt may be the only one to be able to go head to head with Obama, but they don't necessarily think he is going to win? I know most of you would hate to say or admit it, but do you guys think "unless some major, major debacle happens" that this election may already be determined?

I thought, after the writing was on the wall during the 2008 campaign, the GOP would have gathered and planned out a strategy for this election. It seems like they have just been treading water though for the past four years.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Love how these libtards "ask" about the Repub field, and don't even realize their guy is the stupidest person to ever hold the office and has wrecked this country.
    Is this directed towards my post?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Romney brings the "dictated by the polls" of Clinton and wraps it in the "cool" of Alan Keyes. He's "smoothe" though.

I have no doubt that he'll always do what is expedient politically. It has nothing to do with him being Mormon.

Most of the evangelicals I know will vote for Romney. Mormon vs. RC is a wash with the "die-hards".

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Romney brings the "dictated by the polls" of Clinton and wraps it in the "cool" of Alan Keyes. He's "smoothe" though.

I have no doubt that he'll always do what is expedient politically. It has nothing to do with him being Mormon.

Most of the evangelicals I know will vote for Romney. Mormon vs. RC is a wash with the "die-hards".
    In the primary or only if he is the candidate? I would vote for him between he and obama, but certainly not before I have no choice.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    In the primary or only if he is the candidate? I would vote for him between he and obama, but certainly not before I have no choice.
    Yep...

I don't think I'll vote for him regardless. Might be able to hold my nose and vote for Newt. If Paul is an option by the time LA votes, he'll get my vote.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Don't know about that. I know a lot of Evangelicals who REALLY think Romney is too liberal.
    I know he is. Look at Massachusetts.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Is this directed towards my post?
    If the shoe fits....

If the shoe fits....
    Wow. Thanks for reminding me why I don't visit the politics board.

I get called a "liberal retard and an Obama supporter" for asking why the GOP is thinking that Gingrich is the answer for the republicans to win.

I would understand the comment if I came to the board with 0 posts, confrontational, or even bad mouthing your beliefs, but I didn't do any of those things. Thanks dude.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Gingrich is more likely to lose the General Election. Romney is more likely to win.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Gingrich is more likely to lose the General Election. Romney is more likely to win.
    I keep reading that. Maybe...The question is whether or not he can beat Obama. Gingrich is much mor capable in a debate with Obama.

I think either one beats Obama though.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I keep reading that. Maybe...The question is whether or not he can beat Obama. Gingrich is much mor capable in a debate with Obama.

I think either one beats Obama though.
    He is too arrogant to win many independents, IMO.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Not when compared to the arrogance of Hussein Obama.

Probably, but I think he'll get the base out significantly better than Romney. I also think being an RC could help a lot with the Latino vote.

+ Reply to Thread