+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow...that was quick...ESPN Bowl Selection Special

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Wow...that was quick...ESPN Bowl Selection Special

Been sitting here waiting for them to talk about the Poinsettia Bowl on the Bowl Selection Special and they blew by it in about 5 sec. It was basically, oh yeah, by the way, these two teams are playing in the bowl. Thanks for nothing, ESPN.

Varsity Bulldog LeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the rough

Re: Wow...that was quick...ESPN Bowl Selection Special

It was TCU talk also!

Bulldog DFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the rough DFW-IronDawg's Avatar

If you think that is bad look at what Ft. Worth Star Telegram wrote about our Bulldawgs.

http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com...st-to-smu.html

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

I'm not at all surprised.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

I'm irate, but we'll get our 60+ minutes.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

I think the team is going to need a bigger bulletin board.... :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

All of this should be locker room fodder...Get fired up DAWGS!!!! Beat the warts off these cry baby toad frogs!

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

This is a tweet from Brando: TimBrando Tim Brando

Congratulations to La.Tech for making a Bowl appearance against TCU. Tremendous opportunity for Sonny Dykes. His name circulating.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFW-IronDawg View Post
    If you think that is bad look at what Ft. Worth Star Telegram wrote about our Bulldawgs.

http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com...st-to-smu.html
    Really? He didn't even know we had a football team? What a joke.

Puppy Dawg2001 is an unknown

Unbelievable article! I am fired up now! How about them Dawgs!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I love it!!! Now, If they can just get the players to buy into this.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I have lost the bulldog with the horned frog on the plate. Can anyone post that again or remind me where it is please? That is the best picture I have seen regarding the matchup so far. I hope the team underestimates us like the fans do!!!!! I think the Bulldawgs will have a surprise for them if they do.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by solo1001 View Post
    This is a tweet from Brando: TimBrando Tim Brando

Congratulations to La.Tech for making a Bowl appearance against TCU. Tremendous opportunity for Sonny Dykes. His name circulating.
    Yeah, getting his name out their for the recruits. This is going to be great for recruiting. This is a lot better than being in the I-Bowl or that bowl in NO. Not only are we talking the talk, we are now walking the walk.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Yeah, getting his name out their for the recruits. This is going to be great for recruiting. This is a lot better than being in the I-Bowl or that bowl in NO. Not only are we talking the talk, we are now walking the walk.
    I don't disagree, but I'm not sure TimmyB as talking about recruiting.

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

"Big Room games"...haha

+ Reply to Thread