+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is it like to go to a school....

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: What is it like to go to a school....

Quote Originally Posted by FrogU View Post
    Yeah, that billionaire entrepreneur is embarrassing to the university...
    Fixed it for you since you only have one billionaire entrepreneaur; and since I know it's the next thing you're going to ask Tech has had at least 2 billionaire entrepreneurs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Wyly http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Wyly

Bulldog FrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Fixed it for you since you only have one billionaire entrepreneaur; and since I know it's the next thing you're going to ask Tech has had at least 2 billionaire entrepreneurs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Wyly http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Wyly
    That's great. I never said anything about it. I was responding to the guy who made fun of TCU for having the 1-800-Flowers guy listed as a notable alumni. Congrats on having 2 billionaire entrepreneurs Michigan's Business school is very proud of them.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Lol. FrogU doesn't know what it is like to go to a school. What part of Texas are you from?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

That's great. I never said anything about it. I was responding to the guy who made fun of TCU for having the 1-800-Flowers guy listed as a notable alumni. Congrats on having 2 billionaire entrepreneurs Michigan's Business school is very proud of them.
    Lest you forget James Davison, Businessman of the Year.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Lest you forget James Davison, Businessman of the Year.
    Yeah just didn't know if Davison was a billionaire, unlike FrogU I don't like to go around making wild unsubstantiated claims and accusations.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

What's it like to go to a school with 5,000 students? My High School was bigger! BTW, my ranch foreman is a TCU graduate; fine foreman, but went to TCU because he couldn't get in elsewhere.

Bulldog FrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeFrogU Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    What's it like to go to a school with 5,000 students? My High School was bigger! BTW, my ranch foreman is a TCU graduate; fine foreman, but went to TCU because he couldn't get in elsewhere.
    TCU has a ranch management degree.....good try buddy!

TCU has just a little more than 5,000 students. Congrats on making 2 stupid statements on 1 post.
    Last edited by FrogU; 12-06-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

TCU has a ranch management degree.....good try buddy!

TCU has a little more than 5,000 students. Congrats on making 2 stupid statements on 1 post.
    Yeah, and my high school had a little over 5,000! Big demand to get one of those lizard-skin diplomas!

I know all about TCU being an agricultural college; my foreman couldn't get into Tarleton, but TCU, NO PROBLEM!

Yeah, and my high school had a little over 5,000! Big demand to get one of those lizard-skin diplomas!

I know all about TCU being an agricultural college; my foreman couldn't get into Tarleton, but TCU, NO PROBLEM!
    TCU has over 9,000 students. And yes, there is a big demand for one of those "lizard-skin diplomas."

Admission applications for the 2011-2012 school year have already passed last year's record of 14,075 and have shown no sign of slowing down, Dean of Admission Ray Brown said.

http://www.tcu360.com/dailyskiffcom-...it-record-high

Saying that someone got into TCU but not Tarleton is a lie. No way around it.

I have a friend who couldn't get into Bossier Parish Community College, but he got into Louisiana Tech....see, I can make stuff up too.

You said 5,000, now it's 9,000! This is way too easy! And you're trying to tell me the experience of MY foreman! HaHaHa!! Looks like all systems normal. TCU supplies workers and LaTech supplies bosses!

You said 5,000, now it's 9,000! This is way too easy! And you're trying to tell me the experience of MY foreman! HaHaHa!! Looks like all systems normal. TCU supplies workers and LaTech supplies bosses!
    When did I say TCU had 5,000 students? I said "just a little over 5,000"......making fun of your ignorant statement. If your foreman said that he got into TCU and not Tarleton he is a lier. This is ignorant. I just gave you a link with facts about TCU.

One thing to add, I have worked with a lot of people, and never have I had someone tell me the list of colleges that he didn't get into....I'm calling B.S. on your entire story!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

One thing to add, I have worked with a lot of people, and never have I had someone tell me the list of colleges that he didn't get into....I'm calling B.S. on your entire story!
    Please go away.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore guys, just ignore. He is clogging up our chat space.

+ Reply to Thread